[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

im honestly curious and concerned if scoob is rage drinking again

i mean i just come and shit post and its my bit but honestly are we gonna have another badmofo thing

u gotta put me on ignore if ur just gonna do this to urself uno

They waste their time shit posting about stuff the actually believe. You just waste your time shit posting about nothing burgers. It's fucking weird.

tw, literally the shitposting capital, and people are confused and irritated by shitposting

ya just go on with your effort posting im sure its much less gay :lol:

tw, literally the shitposting capital, and people are confused and irritated by shitposting

ya just go on with your effort posting im sure its much less gay :lol:

There is a marked difference of shit posting shit that you actually believe and shit posting to troll those low hanging idiots.

man child the bartender and his mexican subway companion just want attention. It is posts like this one that adds value to their otherwise worthless existence.

Last edited:
Donald Trump Is All Alone in the White House - The Atlantic

Albeit with limited success, former aides tried to give Trump’s day some structure. They’d wait for him to come down from the residence, at around 11 a.m. eastern time. He’d have a meeting or two, then eat lunch and, often, retreat to his private study to read newspapers and watch TV-news coverage. He might then have another meeting before returning to the residence. “That was his day,” the person close to the White House told me.

A former White House official who is still in touch with his colleagues in the building described Trump’s routine these days as follows: “He comes down to the residence whenever he wants and leaves whenever he wants. He has a meeting if he wants—or he doesn’t have a meeting. He’s totally in control, and if he wants or needs something, he does it.” (That’s a much lighter schedule than other presidents in the modern era have kept. One November day at a comparable point in his presidency, Ronald Reagan worked from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., taking part in a nonstop series of nearly 20 meetings, briefings, news interviews, photo ops, and phone calls.)

“That was his day,” the person close to the White House told me.

President Donald Trump not going to enough deep state globalist meetings for you?

im honestly curious and concerned if scoob is rage drinking again

i mean i just come and shit post and its my bit but honestly are we gonna have another badmofo thing

u gotta put me on ignore if ur just gonna do this to urself uno

:lol:
nice try at deflection for shitposting..you should try a different angle.

I have an idea...

Let's have Donald go through a controlled process to stop his heart and then revive him. He can claim that he was legally dead and therefore he is not the same Donald Trump. Thereby making him eligible for re-election. The law has no precedent so we can probably slip him in for another 8 years while the dems flip their shit trying to fight it while the republicans use the Shaggy Defence - "It wasn't me"

RESURRECT - RE-ELECT!

DONALD J TRUMP V 2.0 2024

Last edited:
I like the fact that you guys don't believe, with overwhelming evidence to the contrary, that Trump is lazy and stupid and all of that. He's played golf 25% of his presidency. He tweets at all hours of the day. There's video and photos of him doing nothing, constantly.

Lol. This is your idol.

He is one of the hardest working people on the planet. Many presidents enjoy golf. It's like an office. Clean air, camaraderie, it's good for the brain. Look how much time Obama spent golfing and the dems love him.

Back