[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

THIS SHIT IS SO #MAGA

AP_18163225991803-640x480.jpg

~THE FIRST NOBLE NOBEL PEACE PRIZE EVAR~

So it's your opinion that it would not be morally justified to kill Osama Bin Laden if he said he was willing to talk it out. That's after he killed thousands of innocent people on 9/11.

Just want to give you one last chance to clarify. You've talked your way into a corner here and I don't think you really believe that. You just want to win the argument.

It’s pretty well known that killing osama bin laden was only for publicity sake. The Muslim extremists had been pushing to begin a caliphate but OBL said the time wasn’t right, so he was holding a powder keg together. If OBL was still alive there wouldn’t be a civil war in Syria right now..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow never knew we could negotiate with rogue states instead of just killing their leaders and laughing about it.

I guess smaller states just want to feed their people and get some dignity and not get ass raped by the most powerful country in the world.

Osama Bin Laden was killed by navy seals and then the evidence was flushed down the toilet so muslims didn't hate us more than they do now. Super believable.

Dennis Rodman receives sweet vindication, Kim is humanized, Trump uses words not drones to bring world peace. North Korean people are saved and keep their dignity. Damnit trump, we needed you 20 years ago.

Any word yet on how long the Rodman aliens are planning to stay on earth?

So now you've admitted you'd be willing to forgive Osama Bin Laden.

America First!
I remember a time when the left weren't blood thirty savages. memories.

I think there are always options.
UBL was a radical terrorist actively attacking US and allies; targeting civilians.
KJU is a tyrant head of state hurting his own people and posing a theoretical threat to a region.

I think there are times when just assassination is the better option both logically and politically.

and I think that coming to the table to talk and broker peace is equally a valid plan.

then again obama also killed countless civilians so, there's that.

also them again you're just a trump obsessed Democrat shill homer so this post is for other people.

*edit: i feel stupid for writing this after triple strawman argued with fool for 4 pages. the highlight for me was after it was pointed out his was an immoral fatbody he started throwing out trump quotes as if fool had an obligation to defend them. strange what happens when a partisan homer shill starts projecting.

Last edited:
*edit: i feel stupid for writing this after triple strawman argued with fool for 4 pages. the highlight for me was after it was pointed out his was an immoral fatbody he started throwing out trump quotes as if fool had an obligation to defend them. strange what happens when a partisan homer shill starts projecting.

that is common leftie strategy

when refuted, ignore it and change to the next item on the agenda with many baseless accusations

example: notice how quick he dumped the pardon crap as soon as 4 links were posted 30-40 pages ago about hillary pardoning herself AFTER she is elected

but yeah, he's not a shill at all

uh.. have u guys read the agreement?

Trump basically caved and promised no more military exercises near NK in return for nothing.

He bent over and just took kims dick in return for nothing.

uh.. have u guys read the agreement?

Trump basically caved and promised no more military exercises near NK in return for nothing.

He bent over and just took kims dick in return for nothing.
is this what vox and buzzfeed are reporting because in actuality they both made meaningless pinky promises

Back