[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Dfc05lZVAAEUbu4.jpg

Okay so we're both glad they killed Bin Laden, without a trial, so I guess the only difference is you would have been like "oh hey wait lets see if he wants to talk first" before sending in the stealth blackhawk

You keep changing the argument, but it's easy to understand why. Again, it is a better moral option to not murder over murder. If someone is willing to talk, it is a better moral choice to talk rather than kill. It's not about "let's wait and see", it's already established that they want to talk. This is your fucking example, and you keep changing the circumstances rather than address the point I have made a dozen times.

So anyway this is what they signed. I don't see anything binding or anything resembling an actual deal. Sides "commit to" things that sound nice, but nothing concrete. For example I seriously doubt that the commitment to get rid of their nukes allows for IAEA inspections, which means its not worth the paper it's printed on.

It's a start? Probably not what Trump was hoping for, but it could have been worse.

DfeKSyQW0AA0epl.jpg:large

You keep changing the argument, but it's easy to understand why. Again, it is a better moral option to not murder over murder. If someone is willing to talk, it is a better moral choice to talk rather than kill. It's not about "let's wait and see", it's already established that they want to talk. This is your fucking example, and you keep changing the circumstances rather than address the point I have made a dozen times.

I addressed it several times, I'd kill Osama every time, regardless of his willingness to be "taken in"

You don't like my answer, that's fine, but that doesn't mean I haven't been clear.

I don't like or dislike your answer. I disagree with your position, which clearly represents a lack of morality. The rest is me simply pointing out how poorly you understood the argument and your constant misrepresentation of what I've said.

Basically 4 points.

#1 "establish new U.S. - DPRK relations in accordance with the desire of the peoples of the two countries for peace and prosperity."

#2 "build a lasting and stable peace regime on the Korean Peninsula."

#3 "work toward complete denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula."

#4 "commit to recovering POW/MIA remains, including the immediate repatriation of those already identified."

#PEACEPRIZE

Wat? Its the fucking agreement. POTUS has habit of showing us what he signs. Someone grabbed the screen and put it up. Easy to read on my 56" monitor. What's your excuse?

Yes, and it doesn't have a timetable or verification measures in it. I asked if there was either and the answer is no. Right?

Last sentence. First page "at the earliest possible date" is the answer you sought. You would know that if you had read it.

EDIT: Kim is tired of being a slave to the evil portion of Clowns In America and the israeli pimps. He just freed not only himself but his people as well. As far as verification measures are concerned go ahead and double cross POTUS. See how well that works out for you.

Last edited:
That's not a timetable. That's appearing to commit to a timetable without actually doing so. If Trump thinks thats a timetable, he got played.

Write down a number. e.g. "by 2020." How hard is that?

But even if there was a number, there's no enforcement. If Kim tests 10 nuclear bombs tomorrow, what is there in that agreement to stop him?

I said this in my post with the document text, it's a start. I hope they meet again, because they really need to at this point. Trump to his credit didn't pull a G7 and start a war, so at least there's that.

Last edited:
Love him or Hate him, you can’t argue with the results. Pretty big first step. Time will tell how well this gets executed and if when all is said and done if it is good for America.

Back