[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

What about cautious agreement Trump has to start somewhere is TDS? You are basically the same as triple at this point.

Step 1.

President Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un signed a statement Tuesday promoting "mutual confidence building" to "promote the denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula." In the statement, the leaders outlined four commitments: establishing relations, building a "lasting a stable peace regime on the Korean Peninsula," working toward denuclearization and recovering POW/MIA remains.

tenor.gif

Yes you are the fat women raging, thank you for being honest with yourself.

fat woman? how dare you call the generative essence of your movement "fat woman"!
that is trigglypuff you uncultured buffoon

no really, MHS is actually reasonable on this issue ;)

thats usually how i picture havax or tele when someone throws even the slightest amount of shade about trump

they are true trumpanzees

That's fair.. I would argue that this last one was a tad more productive but I am sure you would disagree

How? Past agreements have all gone further than this, we used to actually have inspectors in NoKo before Bush scrapped them.

Did you just wake up in 2016 or something?

This is a new start, from a point giving up far more to Kim in a photo op with the US president than any other president gave NoKo. It is a start though, on a problem Obama more or less punted on. Trump gets credit for trying, and he will likely fail like every other president has and will deserve the blame for that like every other president deserves.

How? Past agreements have all gone further than this, we used to actually have inspectors in NoKo before Bush scrapped them.

Did you just wake up in 2016 or something?

This is a new start, from a point giving up far more to Kim in a photo op with the US president than any other president gave NoKo. It is a start though, on a problem Obama more or less punted on. Trump gets credit for trying, and he will likely fail like every other president has and will deserve the blame for that like every other president deserves.

No way am I going to for through what it would take to prove that this stands a better chance then any other attempt in the past. You don't have the capacity to admit you are wrong.

It could fail but this one has some momentum.

You are just being a bitter dick about this and it is obvious.

I keep seeing "giving up". Did we bribe NK with a drone full of Obama cash? What exactly did the US lose? Joint exercises aka dick waving? Not like we can't park a carrier group when ever and still bomb/invade at will.

Trump threatened to destroy them with nukes less than a year ago by using his bigger button. Not exactly endearing rhetoric. Yet, NK still meets and may even bend the knee.

So I guess NK wins because Donald "literally Hitler" Trump didn't start WW3 by pushung the red button.

No way am I going to for through what it would take to prove that this stands a better chance then any other attempt in the past. You don't have the capacity to admit you are wrong.

It could fail but this one has some momentum.

You are just being a bitter dick about this and it is obvious.

You are so dense.

We have had more productive meetings and agreements with NoKo in the past, they all failed.

Trump had to start somewhere, I have little faith he will succeed but that isn't really about Trump as much as it is about NoKo. They won't give up their nukes, they have no incentive to.

Again though Trump had to start somewhere with NoKo and while I think he has given up more than past presidents and gotten nothing beyond an agreement to keep talking he also is dealing with a NoKo that has a greater nuclear capability than past presidents had to deal with.

Also people like Tom Cotton and Lindsay Graham need to be shot into the sun:

DffjNHiW0AAVOIO.jpg:large

Tom just admitting that developing nukes is the only reason the US should be willing to work with totalitarian regime.

mhs is just salty obama failed at this like everything else he did

he even makes excuses for obama

Obama punted the shit out of NoKo, this is one issue on which I would never disagree with calling him weak and scared of his critics. He didn't want to take on the Hawks and he didn't know where to start with NoKo.

The difference this time you dense prick is China isn't actively sabotaging. Kim is a different person with materialistic goals. Trump is a buffoon who can communicate with the other buffoon it appears.. We lose nothing. We saved the expense of the exercises so far.

The difference this time you dense prick is China isn't actively sabotaging. Kim is a different person with materialistic goals. Trump is a buffoon who can communicate with the other buffoon it appears.. We lose nothing. We saved the expense of the exercises so far.

The difference this time is NoKo has long range nuclear weapons.

I keep seeing "giving up". Did we bribe NK with a drone full of Obama cash? What exactly did the US lose? Joint exercises aka dick waving? Not like we can't park a carrier group when ever and still bomb/invade at will.

Trump threatened to destroy them with nukes less than a year ago by using his bigger button. Not exactly endearing rhetoric. Yet, NK still meets and may even bend the knee.

So I guess NK wins because Donald "literally Hitler" Trump didn't start WW3 by pushung the red button.

I like how you said "bend the knee" like this is GoT or something. :jester:

Back