[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

And you literally said there wouldn't be another election and that Mueller can do two things at once. Your implication is quite clear, no matter how badly you try to weasel out of it.

When the president says he can pardon himself, what is the implication there?

You realize pardons require accepting your own guilt, right?

thinking-face_1f914.png

Whataboutism (also known as whataboutery) is a variant of the tu quoque logical fallacy that attempts to discredit an opponent's position by charging them with hypocrisy without directly refuting or disproving their argument, which is particularly associated with Soviet and Russian propaganda.

Why is fool responsing to triple

We have like 3 pages of fool and triple arguing

This has to be most boring content on the forum

Like i said ive never even read a triple post

Let's get to at least a charge before we talk about a trial and conviction and pardon..

We got a solid charge against Trump yet?

well the "I have absolute power to pardon myself" and "I can't be indicted" arguments kind of back that theory up

just saying

well one is a legal gray area
the other is clearly unconstitutional

is he an idiot for touting the legal gray area? absolutely. does it mean he will try to violate the consitution? [insert youtube video of your msm friends saying "this is a constituional crisis" every 3 seconds to get your head whipping like someone holding a treat in front of a dog]

how could that possibly make any sense
unless you mean on some moral level, which is an incredibly stupid point to make

This brings us to the differences between legislative immunity and a pardon. They are substantial. The latter carries an imputation of guilt; acceptance a confession of it. The former has no such imputation or confession. It is tantamount to the silence of the witness. It is non-committal. It is the unobtrusive act of the law giving protection against a sinister use of his testimony, not like a pardon requiring him to confess his guilt in order to avoid a conviction of it.

https://scholar.google.com/scholar_case?case=3928528117882105076

Back