[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

297.png

You should go garden

I don't know how you would take that as a threat. I was implying Trump would cancel it and appoint himself president for life, or something.

:rofl: and i'm sure you actually believe he would do that, too. fucking TDS, man.

I'm not sure I follow. It's like you think the special counsel can't do two things at once. Manafort is being actively prosecuted and has pending charges. Trump is a subject of an investigation and they're currently trying to hash out an interview. Why are you acting like the ongoing prosecution of Manafort is proof they have nothing on Trump? It's unrelated.

No, I'm saying that there's no proof presented thus far that Trump is going down for anything. You're the one presenting speculation as proof. You've been doing it for months.

No, I'm saying that there's no proof presented thus far that Trump is going down for anything. You're the one presenting speculation as proof. You've been doing it for months.

I literally just posted that Manafort and a Russian colleague were indicted for obstruction. You were the one who tied it to Trump.

But hey fuck me right

I literally just posted that Manafort and a Russian colleague were indicted for obstruction. You were the one who tied it to Trump.

But hey fuck me right

And you literally said there wouldn't be another election and that Mueller can do two things at once. Your implication is quite clear, no matter how badly you try to weasel out of it.

Back