[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

victim? Am I the one crying about someone being busted and paying the price for their shitty behaviour?

am I the one constantly wailing that all of the media is against me and my kind, and that I'm being vilified and hated by those big meanie liberal college kids?

am I the guy posting spurious YouTube videos and fake news articles confirming that there is a giant conspiracy against Trump and his supporters every 5 minutes?

get a grip on reality mate

Am I the one crying about someone being busted and paying the price for their shitty behaviour?

Cool. Now I have it in writing. You agree that getting busted and paying is okay based on ones definition of shitty behavior.

You forgot to get my definition. I assume since there are no guidelines to these new rules I can act accordingly.

well, in the context we were discussing (BadMoFo), I don't think it's my definition or your definition that matters

I assume he was fired because of the dubious legality of threatening to kill a bunch of people. I'm not a cop, lawyer or a judge...but that just doesn't seem like winning behaviour to me

You guys started this whole vanster thing like 4 years after the fact and now planted seed in Scooby head

Jfc it's like revision history

Why do you even care anymore let it go

Mofo was crazy don't victimize that is sjw behavior

What ever. I am not going to kill you coombz, just like bofo didn't kill me. Its a fucking forum and real life.. people go off the rails all the time. members here are not exempt. doesn't mean you should help fuck up their lives

because as you should be able to tell, we are past that fucking part of the argument and have moved on to closing.

too late bitch

You guys started this whole vanster thing like 4 years after the fact and now planted seed in Scooby head

Jfc it's like revision history

Why do you even care anymore let it go

Mofo was crazy don't victimize that is sjw behavior

You are a fucking tool and a crazy bitch.

Today I spent my last night in Brooklyn listening to a (lesbian?) date talking about one working for the new republic and how one uprooted from the Clinton campaign to work for an unnamed visual media company editing clips from governmental sources I.e. cspan et all.

One spent her free time as a private citizen protesting outside trump tower in a recent weekend.

These are the media sources that have millions of reach. One asked for a cigarette as I smoke hipster cigs in American spirits and I feigned disgust as a trump supporter to not offer free hand outs to bums. Given the one that asked was living in a "non permanent housing situation" I told her she should save her money for one instead. It didn't go over well and apparently I am an asshole.

Whoops

Back