[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

my point was, if you had a job you probably wouldn't send death threats to multiple people on a forum where everyone knows your real name and where you work, right?

even you are brighter than that :idea:

bofo threatened to kill me too. I laughed. I didn't cry like a bitch.

Oh and at the time? bofo lived like 4 miles from me. He lived off of Clairemont blvd in san diego and I lived in bay park... right down the street

so my god, he could have really killed me

did he deserve to be fucked with irl or not? based on text on a game forum? not actions he took irl?

and you call me a scared old man?

yo sup yall yus wantchall 2 no how much i supa dupa njoy receevin slaps cross mah pussyass lil noodlyass bitchass m0uf n teefz yus like irl cuz imma sucha gud lil fuccboi n sucha gud lil pussyass l0s3r ok tyall 4 lissnin

d00 no him sound like dis 2 smdh lol :jester:

did he deserve to be fucked with irl or not? based on text on a game forum? not actions he took irl?

and you call me a scared old man?

I don't know about deserved. That's too deep for me. I never beefed with him really, and didn't get any death threats myself, so :shrug: I will say I think the world is probably a better place with one less drunk, mentally unstable prick in it

He chose his actions...he suffered the consequences of those actions...

You guys are all about personal responsibility...when it suits you ;o

victim? Am I the one who is crying about someone being busted and paying the price for their shitty behaviour?

am I the one constantly wailing that all of the media is against me and my kind, and that I'm being vilified and hated by those big meanie liberal college kids?

am I the guy posting spurious YouTube videos and fake news articles confirming that there is a giant conspiracy against Trump and his supporters every 5 minutes?

get a grip on reality mate

Back