[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

The problem with libertarian hot dogs is they're sold individually but the buns are still only available in an 8 pack.

I didn't do anything to badmofo. If you really think I have the ability to email some company and have an employee that I designate fired, you're delusional. I have no power like that.

Fuck you bitch.

You fucking called his HR Department. You are a fucking huge faggot

what happened to you guys preaching about taking personal responsibility all the fuckin time :roller:

BadMoFo made his bed of death threats and rage posts, no one here forced him into it

it's the same deal as crying about liberal e-detectives getting protestors fired for waving nazi flags - sure it's a dirty tactic, but you can't feel any sympathy for the dumb cunts who lost their jobs

Turkey-Vultures-Circling.jpg

This speech is fucking great. People chanting CNN Suck. He talks shit on the media for a long time. "Little stephenopolis." He just a spoke the word "antifa" for the first time I've heard of.

Called out the double standard about Obama never condemning radical Islamic terrorism. Hope he brings it up more.

well of course. opinions and comments made on a game forum should cost someone their livelihood

honest question

if you still had a livelihood, would you still be posting the shit you do here? Taunting someone who lost a loved one, or saying shit about kids deserving to be murdered or whatever (I actually can't recall exactly what it was, just remember you were trying to edgy troll about something in extremely bad taste...im sure you remember too ;) )

I don't think you would...I think even you know that there are some lines you don't cross, because there could be consequences

BadMoFo lost his mind, and then lost his job. If anyone on TW aided the process I salute them because he was a fucking cockbag, but let's not kid ourselves and say that it was anyone's fault but his own

Badmofo was nuts he posted other people's family info and tried to next them then cried in reverse

It sucks in general for all involved but let's not baby mofo after the fact like he was a victim

Let's move on guys think Scooby and mofo were gay lovers or some shit

It's getting sad now

honest question

if you still had a livelihood, would you still be posting the shit you do here? Taunting someone who lost a loved one, or saying shit about kids deserving to be murdered or whatever (I actually can't recall exactly what it was, just remember you were trying to edgy troll about something in extremely bad taste...im sure you remember too ;) )

I don't think you would...I think even you know that there are some lines you don't cross, because there could be consequences

BadMoFo lost his mind, and then lost his job. If anyone on TW aided the process I salute them because he was a fucking cockbag, but let's not kid ourselves and say that it was anyone's fault but his own

I said the people at the ariana concert that died were probably useless anyway :lol:

Prior to a little over a year ago my shit post average was like 3.9 per day. So yeah, it was less but I was still here most of the time.

I don't let things bother me so much I want to hit people in real life unless we are talking politics and the current version of the left.

So no.. there is really no instance that I can think of that leads me to wanting to lash out at anyone irl based on text on the internet

my point was, if you had a job you probably wouldn't send death threats to multiple people on a forum where everyone knows your real name and where you work, right?

even you are brighter than that :idea:

The only problem I have with people getting fired for something they do in their non working time is how it is legal. Hypothetically, if someone were to be fired because a company found out he went to a LAN party, is this illegal? I despise what these bigots stand for, but I also feel like it's discriminatory to fire someone for a legal activity one participates in outside of work. I also wish the communist idiots were getting fired.

Back