Marine writes letter to Senator Feinstein entitled "No Ma'am"

Ray

Veteran XV
Senator Dianne Feinstein,

I will not register my weapons should this bill be passed, as I do not believe it is the government's right to know what I own. Nor do I think it prudent to tell you what I own so that it may be taken from me by a group of people who enjoy armed protection yet decry me having the same a crime. You ma'am have overstepped a line that is not your domain. I am a Marine Corps Veteran of 8 years, and I will not have some woman who proclaims the evil of an inanimate object, yet carries one, tell me I may not have one.

I am not your subject. I am the man who keeps you free. I am not your servant. I am the person whom you serve. I am not your peasant. I am the flesh and blood of America.
I am the man who fought for my country. I am the man who learned. I am an American. You will not tell me that I must register my semi-automatic AR-15 because of the actions of some evil man.

I will not be disarmed to suit the fear that has been established by the media and your misinformation campaign against the American public.

We, the people, deserve better than you.

Respectfully Submitted,
Joshua Boston
Cpl, United States Marine Corps
2004-2012

I say good for him. I just always wonder about what people like this would really do if it came down to it.

I understand having a problem with them taking it away, but I don't really see the problem with having to register it. Don't you have to register all guns you own anyway? As someone who doesn't own guns I guess I don't understand how that works.

If only people would go on Rep killing sprees instead of random people in theaters.

I am not your subject. I am the man who keeps you free. I am not your servant. I am the person whom you serve. I am not your peasant. I am the flesh and blood of America.

SkDLM.jpg
SkDLM.jpg
SkDLM.jpg
SkDLM.jpg
SkDLM.jpg
SkDLM.jpg
SkDLM.jpg
SkDLM.jpg
SkDLM.jpg
SkDLM.jpg

SkDLM.jpg
SkDLM.jpg
SkDLM.jpg
SkDLM.jpg
SkDLM.jpg
SkDLM.jpg
SkDLM.jpg
SkDLM.jpg
SkDLM.jpg
SkDLM.jpg

No, as of right now there is no national 'database' or whatever on who owns what gun or how many. A lot of people assume that happens when a NICS check is done but it isn't.

I assume this marine refuses to register his car with the DMV or get a driver's license before driving.

You assume wrong and show your ignorance as to the reasoning behind the need for the 2nd Amendment.

Now begins another retarded gun thread!

The second amendment says arms are necessary for the security of the free state, not the security from the state. People who argue otherwise are simply trying to close off debate about the costs of such lax firearm safety laws by redirecting it into a mindreading-dead-bodies contest.

The second amendment says arms are necessary for the security of the free state, not the security from the state. People who argue otherwise are simply trying to close off debate about the costs of such lax firearm safety laws by redirecting it into a mindreading-dead-bodies contest.

LOLZ you can use that same argument to argue against every article of the constitution. Good luck with that one.

Some people take "We the people" to mean the citizens of this country. We created this country. We defined it. We shape it. We defend the articles which govern it. If the 2nd Amendment was as specific as you say it is then why was it left so open?

Last edited:
the 2nd ammemdment guarrenttees rights to arms big and small, the government has no place interferring with this american RIGHT!

Senator Dianne Feinstein,

I will not register my weapons should this bill be passed, as I do not believe it is the government's right to know what I own.

What this guy fails to realize is that the govt knows a lot about what he owns. He registered his car with his state govt, they know exactly whether or not he owns his home, they know if he owns a recreational vehicle like a boat, they know what kind of weapons he hunts with, the list goes on.

I don't see anyone putting up a stink about the damn gubment having to know about what kind of vehicles people own.

What this guy fails to realize is that the govt knows a lot about what he owns. He registered his car with his state govt, they know exactly whether or not he owns his home, they know if he owns a recreational vehicle like a boat, they know what kind of weapons he hunts with, the list goes on.

I don't see anyone putting up a stink about the damn gubment having to know about what kind of vehicles people own.

But guns are different. See, there's this secret ravenous hoard of government employees, who, despite all the money and power of the gun lobby, would use a list of gun owners to magically make those guns fail to work so that they could go around confiscating every single gun owned by all the good Americans. Don't you understand that once the government knows what guns you own, they're useless to protect yourself from the impending imaginary government hoard come to collect your guns!?!?

But guns are different. See, there's this secret ravenous hoard of government employees, who, despite all the money and power of the gun lobby, would use a list of gun owners to magically make those guns fail to work so that they could go around confiscating every single gun owned by all the good Americans. Don't you understand that once the government knows what guns you own, they're useless to protect yourself from the impending imaginary government hoard come to collect your guns!?!?

So what union are you in?

Back