If you were leaving Earth forever...

Brasstax

Contributor
Veteran XX
If you were leaving Earth forever and had to choose between daily rations of salt and pepper or Sriracha - which would you choose and why?

Every 24 hours, you can have a 1/2 cup of salt and a 1/2 cup of pepper or a cup of Sriracha.

I'd have to know where I was headed and the expected supply upon my arrival there.

to clarify

i dont have to consume any of it, its just available to use as i see fit?

You can do whatever you want. You are headed off into the universe. So, there might be more or not.

That's really tough. Salt and Pepper have more practical applications but I'd hate to take them and then find out I landed on a planet made of pepper. Like what are the odds?

OG salt and pepper seems the safe bet (because i dont like sriracha)

odds are I'd find sodium everywhere anyways tho

That's really tough. Salt and Pepper have more practical applications but I'd hate to take them and then find out I landed on a planet made of pepper. Like what are the odds?

That question is nothing to sneeze at, Fool.

You don't have to request the ration. But, it will max out at the quantities stated during a 24h period.

As a matter of fact, it can make a decent synthesized steak. It's pretty good at soup and gels, too. It is just not able to synthesize salt, pepper or Sriracha. That takes a separate machine and it is one or the other.

Last edited:
salt and pepper probably since sriracha is overrated... but am I leaving earth, like on a spaceship? bland food for me, nothing close to spicy.

no way i'm risking getting the liquid shits in zero gravity. would be like homer simpson and the ants, but brown droplets everywhere. freedom, horrible, horrible freedom

Why do 'Mercuns measure everything in cups. Like how big is a fucking cup? I'm not taking anything unless I can take it in grams. How d'ya like them fucking metric shitton of apples?

Definitely salt though. Pepper is meh but salt on everything.

You can't go on the ship, Mitch. There is a height requirement.

iu

Last edited:
Back