i am king - nail in coffin of stork and opsayo asperger rage

Cause if you think about it, that time you just sit at the base discing campers can be used to benefit your team more (come at me opsayo)

whats the worst possible thing a home d can do?

A. fail to pickup a capper
B. fail to stop a grab
C. fail to stop a clean regrab after cap
D. fail to kill the LO on his chaser

failing to stop a grab is no big deal because thats part of the game

ur o fails if they dont get a grab by the time he gets home

failing to kill the LO after a grab not such a big deal sometime cuz usually the chaser already got low health and should prob just regroup n e way

failing to pickup a capper can be really bad @ time and some time not make a difference @ all

failing to stop a clean regrab is the absolute worst thing u can do

not only is it possible that u wont see where the capper went, but most of the time ur offense was scrambling to make a play either to grab or return flag so they are regrouping and starting routes

so now you got a clean regrab and maybe u dont no where the capper is

so ur offense gotta scramble again

u eff with ur offense real hard if you keep letting opposing team regrab right after returns

it is v possible to chase as home d and get away with it @ certain times in the game

but it is extremely important to kill/damage campers for many reason beside regrab

also gotta think about what happens when ur team make grab/egrab and now on their way home and you got 2-3 guys sitting on ur base

now ur standoff is effed

gg

home d is much more long term than dare or most ppl know

i know im not competition proven but 1 thing is 4 sure and that is i know a lot more about home d than dare

ur team was down 3 caps then u got placed on capper the only position u know how to play and then u won by 1 point

it was a gg but i understand y some1 as nerdy as you or stork would need to brag about a 1 point victory in a pu

u both never played real competition when tribe was alive and gotta rely on forum shit talking and big asperger guides to seem like you would be decent

the reality is ppl like milkman r real tribe legends and xtasy used to own ppl yet u will call these guys noobies and talk shit behind their backs

they do not even try and play the game 2 have fun unlike both of u psychos

here is a tribe demo 4 any1 that wants it from yesterday

Download (2012-03-10 00_18)-dare-sh-lt.rec from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

gg

fuk i at disneyland :(

text text text

Yeah if you let clean regrabs you're not doing your job. But when u r g00d home d (e.g. me) you know not to venture too far from stand. This will depend on map and respawn spots on said maps.

Also, you know how much health the capper has and can estimate when the chaser will kill/return.

Also, you know where the LO/decoy went so that when you respawn you know which side to concentrate/look at so you can prevent quick grabs.

0k, those r pr0 tips 4 u all. b00kmark and save 4 future reference.

dare i watch ur SH game very nice gg use brain u capped all 8 caps fuk sweep

here my analysis:

+8 pts for 8 caps
+10 pts for cap sweep
-2 pts for being under 10 kills
-4 pts for being only person on team under 10 kills to ruin double digit kill sweep
-7 pts for 7 deaths
-13 pts for 13 suicide
+1 pt for 0 cg kills
+5 pts for almost outscoring their entire team
-10 pts for failing to bagel their team

TOTAL SHORYU RATING: -12 pts
conclusion: u do good job but shoryu is not impress

Last edited:
wat up motha fucka motha fucka

dare saying basic shit that me and stork know but he is raging cause we tell newbies to play it basic until they learn to play

dood got fuckin gissues motha fucka

what is the hardest thing that newbie home d's have

it is to stop camps and getting owned because the base has 3 people there

the best way for newbies to play home d and not get owned is if they focus on clearin gthe base as much as possible

when u get better u can learn to play those 2v1's and shit but if ur a noobie it is really difficult and ppl dont understand why they keep getting owned

ya motha fucka

rage babies

i am king

my capping is the shit

by copying df and anemix and lix and thorin and shit i am the fuckin man

come at me bro

wat up motha fucka motha fucka

dare saying basic shit that me and stork know but he is raging cause we tell newbies to play it basic until they learn to play

dood got fuckin gissues motha fucka

what is the hardest thing that newbie home d's have

it is to stop camps and getting owned because the base has 3 people there

the best way for newbies to play home d and not get owned is if they focus on clearin gthe base as much as possible

when u get better u can learn to play those 2v1's and shit but if ur a noobie it is really difficult and ppl dont understand why they keep getting owned

ya motha fucka

rage babies

i am king

my capping is the shit

by copying df and anemix and lix and thorin and shit i am the fuckin man

come at me bro

is that how u get good capp?

when this pu happend i was obs opsayo i was disappoint when he was not capp

opsayo u really good capper i try to catch demos of u in pu to steal from u also

but watching that demo dare did really good job an i am stealing those routes thank you dare

gg

opsayo and stork going full asperg again

there r demos out there where u can see stork not chasing clean regrabs as home d where our team does not have the enemy flag, instead he just sits back and does nothing while the entire enemy team d's up and gets a cap or i am very lucky to get a ck or return

so not only does he fail to stop a llama or a route but then he just sits back and lets his team do all the work while he does nothing

it isn't easier to learn to duel 3v1 vs people as home while never chasing

and it isn't easier to chase than learn to 3v1

telling people 1 or the other is easier is just going to make them play rigid and cost the team caps

stork and opsayo got low reading comprehension skills

LOL

dare going insane again @_@

there are prob many demos of me not doing anything

then there are demos when people like nonreg and anemix asked me to come home d for their fun scrim teams

so if im good enough to play 4 those 2 then i really dont think i need to hear home d lessons from retard asperg dare and his fried brain

honestly dare...you are not acting like urself

its like either me or opsayo finally pulled a dare on dare himself

we got you mad and upset and now you will reach for anything to get us back

im not saying u r bad

u guys call me bad but it is clear i am not bad and calling both of u bad would just be dumb

i am saying ur ideas of wat is easier and wat isn't as home d r wrong because it is subjective and ppl got preferences

of course u got invited by tsi and non to play on their scrim teams as home d

after 10 years of playing home d getting tutored home d and only playing home d u better be half usable =/

fact is that during twl u didnt get invited to any decent teams not 1 wanted you

it is scary you hold to your ego and to your rules for home d so hard when it is clear to any1 with common sense they arent as absolute as you and opsayo want them to be

i guess u got to get ur ego from somewhere when u were a no namer and a nooby when the game counted 4 something

i remember st0rk does not come out very much/far 2 help pick up friendly capper, even when there is no enemy 0 nearby. l0l bad awareness

see it isn't possible for stork to prove wat i am saying wrong because in the end home d is situational

at some point stork will have 2 admit to himself that chasing as home d or not chasing r both equally important

not doing 1 or the other have equal chance of costing the team a cap in reality

not some idealized fantasy match that stork and opsayo concocted cuz they never played the game when it was alive

Last edited:
Back