i am king - nail in coffin of stork and opsayo asperger rage

ur team was down 3 caps then u got placed on capper the only position u know how to play and then u won by 1 point

it was a gg but i understand y some1 as nerdy as you or stork would need to brag about a 1 point victory in a pu

u both never played real competition when tribe was alive and gotta rely on forum shit talking and big asperger guides to seem like you would be decent

the reality is ppl like milkman r real tribe legends and xtasy used to own ppl yet u will call these guys noobies and talk shit behind their backs

they do not even try and play the game 2 have fun unlike both of u psychos

here is a tribe demo 4 any1 that wants it from yesterday

Download (2012-03-10 00_18)-dare-sh-lt.rec from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

gg

i not talk shit about milk man

i only person who can recognize u going thru psychosis cuz u making stuff up 2 try 2 save face on internet

u getting heated cause u lost 2 me in tribes last night many times

it not my fault i get pick 1st and win always

i just that g00d

do not rage over this friend

uve talked shit bout milkman lots of times and so has stork

and idk y u and stork care so much about being known as good as slam or dutch or any of these legendary ppl but it is real strange and funny

both of u never even played tribe when it was alive and your egos are bigger than most of the ppl that did

hahaha fuk i am king

post post post

i am always 1st pick and always win

that make me king

rest is just rage

gl hf gg

ps pls show me shit talk about milk mans LOL

dood is having melt down reaching 4 anything

post post opsayo got a small dick and i got a big dick post post he got 2 get his ego from somewhere post post i guess being picked 1st in a community of ten ppl in a 14 year old video game is good enough post post

LOL

dood claims it not a big deal

then post essay and many posts very heated over internet game

20110309_hyung_jun_ohah1.jpg

dare real heated cuz i am first pick it a sad thing

in the end of the day i am king and he a second rate tribe player with weirdo theories

he teaching a class on dj'ing up mid i will attend 2 learn more

small shifts in strategy can also be made like chasing as home d every now and again or chasing as capper or doubling up home d as lo etc etc

For sure eg: when the other flag is home quick DJ and whoring to take some health of the capper (especially if the LO of the opposition team managed to damage or kill the chaser, and even more so if he gets away clean) but with this try and suicide 5-7 seconds or so before the flag is capped or returned to allow for clearing of your flag.

Cause if you think about it, that time you just sit at the base discing campers can be used to benefit your team more (come at me opsayo)

stork and opsayo gonna belittle that somehow even tho it is a perfectly legitimate tactic

if ppl weigh the risk vs reward of doing that and it works more to their strengths then doing that is fine

opsayo never played vs any real competition and stork was on numerous terrible LT teams on twl for years all the while sucking at home d

they gotta make up their own history to justify their egos or else they'd have to deal with the reality of them being no namers

the fuck is going on

my name hasnt been listed once as GOAT

i am ashamed 2 be reading this

tribe is about disc launcher

i am the fucking GOAT of disc

pathetic bros, real low

Back