i am king - nail in coffin of stork and opsayo asperger rage

spockhammer

AlwaysCrying
firstly i got 2 say that after opsayo and stork have talked about this crap 4 years and stork has written an asperger LT guide longer than this post it is about time i am entitled 2 a long post to correct all their egotistical self fellatio bs

this always 2 campers never chase as home d thing stork and opsayo cry about is just ego rage

they r both so zealous about this kind of stuff it has got to be some type of aspergers

being stuck in ur ways is big time symptom of aspergers

most of this shit is common sense but i will break it down 4 ppl so they can see the semantic bullshit that opsayo and stork use 2 make it seem like they are all knowing about tribe LT

_always having 2 campers is only good if ur team can cope with having less pressure on returning a flag and keeping it on your side of the map and having more pressure on regrabbing and keeping the enemy flag moving to your side of the map

_never chasing as home d is only good if u can win vs ppl trying to keep you constantly dueling while u also are preventing good grabs against your flag this is often a 2v1 situation

_chasing as home d on a grab is only good if u can score the ck and prevent a regrab that is unchasable from happening, u must do both or u arent coming out ahead

_every1 ding up if your flag is at home and ur team has a breakaway is only good if ur team can manage to get the cap and then keep the flag home for long enough to regroup and start a new play

none of these things are absolutely better than the other and all have weaknesses and opsayo and stork saying that 2 of these are absolutely better than the other 2 or that they are easier to learn or do is wrong

in the end this argument really comes down to where do i want to play my stack on offense or defense if teams are 5v5

the way stork and opsayo have determined their opinions is through the use of a hypothetical idealized scenario where there is an imaginary scrim and every1 plays with perfect aim and is same skill level wat wuld happen

most people have agreed that in this scenario defense shuld always carry more weight (2 d 3o) because defense has respawn advantage and that is why people typically stack their offense with 3 players to counter or overload it

but making rules based off this hypothetical scenario is really stupid as games rarely play out perfectly

opsayo and stork r really vehement in saying there is no other way to play that is remotely reliable than by countering the respawn advantage of defense that is built into tribe without keeping 2 people camped at all times at the enemy stand while at the same time taking advantage of the respawn advantage with 1 defender always staying home

this can work at times but the idea that it is the only way or easiest way to play which stork and opsayo are saying is dead wrong

human beings make all kinds of errors and are not perfect robots so trying to play the game in a rigid manner like stork and opsayo r saying to will only get you fucked over and this is why even stork and opsayo do not play as rigidly as they tell other people to

any strategy a team uses can win a match if that team is more skilled overall than the team they are playing vs

u can not argue a competitive game with ideals like stork and opsayo do

its pretty funny that stork and opsayo consider themselves so much smarter than other players because they insist on camping and also not chasing as home d these are very basic concepts and can easily be countered against or fucked up

stork and opsayo's opinions that form their egos are mostly bullshit and self fellatio and sometimes they suck each others dicks about it too in irc private message so also blatant self righteous faggotry

their opinions on tribe strategy arent any smarter than any1 elses as a whole they just have more experience in applying them and making them work to their advantage than the average person

any1 with common sense can see that the rigid style of play stork and opsayo say is best for noobies does not work for every1, every time, or every team and can be frustrating to a lot of people and cost caps for the team if done wrong or overly used

this is especially true if u r getting yelled at or fixating on one thing

not only that but these strategies that stork and opsayo say to conform to do not even work the majority of the time

all teams are composed of ppl of different strengths and weaknesses and learning to work together is what makes games fun

this is why a team playing 3 d 2 o can easily win vs a team that is 3o 2d that cant adapt to the strategy

3 d and 2 o is an extreme strategic shift but it can work pending on a teams strengths and weaknesses just as much as 3o 2 d can

so culd things like 4 d 1 o or 1 d 4 o , or even 5 o r d it just depends on your teams composition of skill and who u r playing vs

4v5s are even winnable

small shifts in strategy can also be made like chasing as home d every now and again or chasing as capper or doubling up home d as lo etc etc

those small changes r playing swing position and i am really g00d at it much better than stork or opsayo (i am king)

there r more things than knowing metagame of swing in LT that determine overall quality of play, like aim, ski, speed of decisions, predicting outcomes, working with team etc so even making the right choice sometimes u will lose

4 the most part i have a very accurate sense of making decisions that have a high probability of helping my team and predict the game better than opsayo and stork

in the end applying different strategies and skills correctly to the right situation is going to earn caps not following some LT guide or raging about ALWAYS CAMP or NEVER CHASE

u can not play 100% rigid or 100% loose and expect to win

u just gotta learn to do the right thing at the right time

when stork is saying to play 100% rigid and never chase as home d and always camp like he does in his LT guide he is not making u any better than a common pub nooby vs players that know how to exploit ur rigid strategy

the really good people are able to multitask and keep more pressure on the enemy team than the average player by typically doing multiple tasks in 1 spawn

opsayo and stork think every1 that plays today sucks but the reality is far from that pessimistic condescending view

there is a lot of skill in the community and the pus r pretty fun and high level for the most part

sure they arent A++ best of all time pus of non lix anemix thorin chump sn0w etc showing up but stork and opsayo barely played with those guys and dont know wtf they are talking about anyway

if stork and opsayo are going to put down my ability 2 play tribe then they definitely are putting urs down 2

stork and opsayo are both very srs about tribe LT though they never playing during its heyday or experienced different scenarios other than the regular crap that happens in pickup games

stork and opsayo can say wat the best way 2 teach noobies is but in the end every1 gonna learn different so what they r saying is complete bs

it took stork and opsayo 10+ years to get remotely pickable in pus so really most of u r doing better than they ever did

LT has never been played as rigid as stork and opsayo would suggest and there r lots and lots of demos showing different styles and strategies from great teams

1 strategy is not objectively better than the other and u arent dumb for thinking a certain way but in the end u may lose caps if ur team is not able to work with you and the style of play u r using in that particular moment

this game is not hard 2 pick up if u think for yourself and improve your own game

sometimes u can become more confused by listening to other people and attempting to follow their instructions which will make you play 2 rigid

stork and opsayo can attack my skill level all they want with bullshit posts but they cant dispute history of LT

there r many teams that have played a different style of LT than what stork or opsayo describe and they have had dynasties at #1 during lt's heyday

the current community is pickup games only so u will always have to be doing something different with every team u work with because every team has different people on it with different strenghts and weaknesses that u will have to compensate 4

be fluid work with your teams strength dont listen to stork and opsayo being ragers and u will win

i am king

Last edited:
firstly i got 2 say that after opsayo and stork have talked about this crap 4 years and stork has written an asperger LT guide longer than this post it is about time i am entitled 2 a long post to correct all their egotistical self fellatio bs

this always 2 campers never chase as home d thing stork and opsayo cry about is just ego rage

they r both so zealous about this kind of stuff it has got to be some type of aspergers

most of this shit is common sense but i will break it down 4 ppl so they can see the semantic bullshit that opsayo and stork use 2 make it seem like they are all knowing about tribe LT

_always having 2 campers is only good if ur team can cope with always having less pressure on returning a flag and keeping it on your side of the map and having to pressure more on regrabbing and keeping the enemy flag moving to your side of the map

_never chasing as home d is only good if u can win vs ppl trying to keep you constantly dueling while u also are preventing good grabs against your flag this is often a 2v1 situation

_chasing as home d on a grab is only good if u can score the ck and prevent a regrab that is unchasable from happening, u must do both or u arent coming out ahead

_every1 ding up if your flag is at home and ur team has a breakaway is only good if ur team can manage to get the cap and then keep the flag home for long enough to regroup and start a new play

none of these things are absolutely better than the other and all have weaknesses and opsayo and stork saying that 2 of these are absolutely better than the other 2 or that they are easier to learn or do is wrong

in the end this argument really comes down to where do i want to play my stack on offense or defense if teams are 5v5

the way stork and opsayo have determined their opinions is through the use of a hypothetical ideal scenario like so
if there was an imaginary scrim and every1 plays with perfect aim and is same skill level wat wuld happen

most people have agreed that in this scenario defense shuld always carry more weight (2 d 3o) because defense has respawn advantage and that is why people typically stack their offense with 3 players to counter or overload it

opsayo and stork r really vehement in saying there is no other way to play that is remotely reliable than by countering the respawn advantage of defense that is built into tribe without keeping 2 people camped at all times at the enemy stand while at the same time taking advantage of the respawn advantage with 1 defender always staying home

this can work at times but the idea that it is the only way or easiest way to play which stork and opsayo are saying is dead wrong

human beings make all kinds of errors and are not perfect robots so trying to play the game in a rigid manner like stork and opsayo r saying to will only get you fucked over and this is why even stork and opsayo do not play as rigidly as they tell other people to

any strategy a team uses can win a match if that team is more skilled overall than the team they are playing vs

its pretty funny that stork and opsayo consider themselves so much smarter than other players because they insist on camping and also not chasing as home d these are very basic concepts and can easily be countered against or fucked up

stork and opsayo's opinions that form their egos are mostly bullshit and self fellatio and sometimes they suck each others dicks about it too in irc private message so also blatant self righteous faggotry

their opinions on tribe strategy arent any smarter than any1 elses as a whole they just have more experience in applying them and making them work to their advantage than the average person

any1 with common sense can see that the rigid style of play stork and opsayo say is best for noobies does not work for every1, every time, or every team and can be frustrating to a lot of people and cost caps for the team if done wrong or overly used

not only that but these strategies that stork and opsayo say to conform to do not even work the majority of the time

all teams are composed of ppl of different strengths and weaknesses and learning to work together is what makes games fun

this is why a team playing 3 d 2 o can easily win vs a team that is 3o 2d that cant adapt to the strategy

3 d and 2 o is an extreme strategic shift but it can work pending on a teams strengths and weaknesses just as much as 3o 2 d can

so culd things like 4 d 1 o or 1 d 4 o , or even 5 o r d it just depends on your teams composition of skill and who u r playing vs

4v5s are even winnable

small shifts in strategy can also be made like chasing as home d every now and again or chasing as capper or doubling up home d as lo etc etc

those small changes r playing swing position and i am really g00d at it much better than stork or opsayo (i am king)

there r more things than knowing metagame of swing in LT that determine overall quality of play, like aim, ski, speed of decisions, predicting outcomes, working with team etc so even making the right choice sometimes u will lose

4 the most part i have a very accurate sense of making decisions that have a high probability of helping my team and predict the game better than opsayo and stork

in the end applying different strategies and skills correctly to the right situation is going to earn caps not following some LT guide or raging about ALWAYS CAMP or NEVER CHASE

when stork is saying to play 100% rigid and never chase as home d and always camp like he does in his LT guide he is not making u any better than a common pub nooby vs players that know how to exploit ur rigid strategy

the really good people are able to multitask and keep more pressure on the enemy team than the average player by typically doing multiple tasks in 1 spawn

opsayo and stork think every1 that plays today sucks but the reality is far from that pessimistic condescending view

there is a lot of skill in the community and the pus r pretty fun and high level for the most part

sure they arent A++ best of all time pus of non lix anemix thorin chump sn0w etc showing up but stork and opsayo barely played with those guys and dont know wtf they are talking about anyway

if stork and opsayo are going to put down my ability 2 play tribe then they definitely are putting urs down 2

stork and opsayo are both very srs about tribe LT though they never playing during its heyday or experienced different scenarios other than the regular crap that happens in pickup games

stork and opsayo can say wat the best way 2 teach noobies is but in the end every1 gonna learn different so what they r saying is complete bs

it took stork and opsayo 10+ years to get remotely pickable in pus so really most of u r doing better than they ever did

LT has never been played as rigid as stork and opsayo would suggest and there r lots and lots of demos showing different styles and strategies from great teams

1 strategy is not objectively better than the other and u arent dumb for thinking a certain way but in the end u may lose caps if ur team is not able to work with you and the style of play u r using in that particular moment

this game is not hard 2 pick up if u think for yourself and improve your own game

sometimes u can become more confused by listening to other people and attempting to follow their instructions which will make you play 2 rigid

stork and opsayo can attack my skill level all they want with bullshit posts but they cant dispute history of LT

there r many teams that have played a different style of LT than what stork or opsayo describe and they have had dynasties at #1 during lt's heyday

the current community is pickup games only so u will always have to be doing something different with every team u work with because every team has different people on it with different strenghts and weaknesses that u will have to compensate 4

be fluid work with your teams strength dont listen to stork and opsayo being ragers and u will win

i am king

_always having 2 campers is only good if ur team can cope with having less pressure on returning a flag and keeping it on your side of the map and having more pressure on regrabbing and keeping the enemy flag moving to your side of the map

the way stork and opsayo have determined their opinions is through the use of a hypothetical idealized scenario where there is an imaginary scrim and every1 plays with perfect aim and is same skill level wat wuld happen

but making rules based off this hypothetical scenario is really stupid as games rarely play out perfectly

4v5s are even winnable

i am king

whoa i read the first few sentences then took a shot and quit.

short version: str8 up pos's like we have to play in pu's is not optimal but neccessary due to the intelligence/skill level and coordination level of tribes today(though i have no idea if this what he was saying b/c wtf Dare u writing a book?)

i post this thread in gd forum LOL

dare having serious melt down cuz i tell cappers 2 camp and home d to clear base

whoa i read the first few sentences then took a shot and quit.

short version: str8 up pos's like we have to play in pu's is not optimal but neccessary due to the intelligence/skill level and coordination level of tribes today(though i have no idea if this what he was saying b/c wtf Dare u writing a book?)

this not wat i saying

the only thing i say here is opsayo and stork do not know more than me about tribe, playing according to stork's rigid LT guide will not make u better but in fact make you lose in many instances, and i am king

i just wanted 2 have a wall of text here 4ever so that if opsayo and stork start defending their asperger LT guide i can just quote my own asperger guide and then it can be war that way

Last edited:
i ping more and play less than him and can play every position better than him including the one he has played his entire tribe life

gg

if a good player follows storks guide rigidly they will be worse but I'm 99.9% sure that's not who he wrote it for(and if somehow it was Dan would need a good slapping). Dan wrote that to try and help the at the tiem 50 (now 20) nub players whining about y we treat them like dicks and maybe give them 5-10 years of knowledge bombs in a short easy to digest crapfest essay. I will assume however that this post has nothing to do with the debatable optimization of lt and instead about optimization of taking shots in which case .... can you tell i'm drinking heavily right now?

if a good player follows storks guide rigidly they will be worse but I'm 99.9% sure that's not who he wrote it for(and if somehow it was Dan would need a good slapping). Dan wrote that to try and help the at the tiem 50 (now 20) nub players whining about y we treat them like dicks and maybe give them 5-10 years of knowledge bombs in a short easy to digest crapfest essay. I will assume however that this post has nothing to do with the debatable optimization of lt and instead about optimization of taking shots in which case .... can you tell i'm drinking heavily right now?

if they follow that guide they will play no better than they already were

maybe 4 a bit they will play better (cuz they will not follow the guide accurately) but as they get better, read it more and follow it more they will play worse

really it is just a big ego stroking asperger guide

that is all i wanted to say

if it is an example of 1 possible way to play LT that is fine but then y would they defend it so vehemently as the easiest and best way 2 teach noobies and all this shit

it is just them stroking their egos over a video game which is real sad

I think I glanced at stork's "guide" before. It's a good start for noobs, I guess. But yeah, you can't play it rigidly.

What's most important, is to have awareness. If you know there's no O coming, you can go chase a bit. If you know you're returning soon, you help clear the stand, etc etc.

I didn't have that maphud thingy and I was still #1 home d, k thx gg hf.

Back