How fast do you go on the highway?

i do 5 over, set the cruise, and turn up the music. I am not in a rush to get anywhere.

Seatbelts don't matter. I used to drive 120mph every day without one.

65mph speed limit, I got about 70 day-to-day. If im in a hurry though I will typically go about 80.

9 km/h over the the speed limit in the city

retired high up rcmp guy told me some edm police officers will pull over and ticket for 10 over and be rude with you to try and get you to fight the the ticket in court. They don't give a shit if the the ticket goes through, they just want that ez paid OT

I wasn't promoting speeding I was saying between the speeds bew said 60 and 90 having airbags doesn't prevent anything its a crapshoot at that point. Look at it statistically. Airbags aren't even designed for crash tests at those speeds. I was promoting driving slow but retards interpruted it the wrong way. Also I am on a cell phone so I can u all day long d00d.

Usually around 65, chilling in the right lane. It's nice to not have to constantly switch lanes to pass and let others pass, and it's simply much more fuel efficient. I always get a chuckle whenever I see some dickhead blow by me in an F-350 dualie doing 90 mph. Must be getting about 5 mpg at that point, you fucking jackass. :lol:

why the the fuck do people rush to turn out of parking lots on to a single lane road, cutting you off in the the process, and then drive under the the speed limit!

I'm usually going 70-80mph everyday to and from work. I've found that in my experience, the cars going around 55-65 tend to be indecisive when shit is going on around them, making the middle and right lanes death traps. Going 70+ in the left is the best bet for me on I-287/87 everyday. It also helps that I have a radar too...which has saved me plenty of times.

I wasn't promoting speeding I was saying between the speeds bew said 60 and 90 having airbags doesn't prevent anything its a crapshoot at that point. Look at it statistically. Airbags aren't even designed for crash tests at those speeds. I was promoting driving slow but retards interpruted it the wrong way. Also I am on a cell phone so I can u all day long d00d.

I'd say your chances of dying without seatbelts are a lot higher at 90 than at 60

The question is, do people put themselves at a higher risk by driving faster/more careless because they feel safer with an airbag?

highway but traveling inside city limits (like using I-4 to travel from place to place in orlando) 80

highway from city to city 85-90 depending on flow of traffic, usually just follow a group of 4 or 5 cars doing 92 and stay behind them.

seatbelts and airbags are of no concern to me at all...I have found being pro-active instead of reactive on the roads has kept me out of accidents and I have not had a ticket in 6 years. Tentative pussies doing 60 in the middle lane cause most of the trouble imo.

I usually cruise at about 100 with occasional bursts above that when traffic allows. I'm much more behaved now than when I was in my early 20s.

10mph over and the CHPs will leave you alone. If you do 11-14 over you're gambling and at 15+ over you're getting pulled over. Right now the CHP is doing a very strong crack down on people going 11+ over the limit.

Back