Hidden: Source (Become like the predator) [Half Life 2: Death-match mod) {BRACKETS}

They kept tellin me the Hidden showed as a blur, but the only time I ever killed em was when I heard the jackass swinging his knife at me.

I can't see ANYTHING that resembles the hidden.

And whenever I was hidden, they saw me. I dunno.

This game was ridiculously fun. Just a few minutes ago I thought "I should go to tw , and notify them of this great mod I came across last night. " And ironically enough it was the very first topic on the page. Nice job doaln.

Nicodemus said:
They kept tellin me the Hidden showed as a blur, but the only time I ever killed em was when I heard the jackass swinging his knife at me.

you should hop on vent with us and play tonight.

dods01.jpg

This is about how the Scource update messed up alot of mods for a few week untill the SDk was updated. If you play Dystopia you will get this.

okay so i join a server and i cant fucking spawn for my life, i watched 4 rounds go by without spawning, so i left.

this game sucks

Oh btw, if you're the hidden, and you've got balls, pick up a corpse and fuck around with it. Like attach it to the ceiling or a light post or something so it hangs from its foot. It's fucking awesome to do and make sure you do it somewhere with a camera so the dead observers see it. The new people usually flip their shit when they see it because it looks so creepy.

notwasabi said:
okay so i join a server and i cant fucking spawn for my life, i watched 4 rounds go by without spawning, so i left.

this game sucks
Did you select a loadout and a character?

Doaln said:
Oh btw, if you're the hidden, and you've got balls, pick up a corpse and fuck around with it. Like attach it to the ceiling or a light post or something so it hangs from its foot. It's fucking awesome to do and make sure you do it somewhere with a camera so the dead observers see it. The new people usually flip their shit when they see it because it looks so creepy.

Can you do this? Actually pick up and manipulate corpses?

Nicodemus said:

Make sure your shader setting is at high. They are still a pain in the ass to see. They have to practically be right on top of you if they aren't running.

I did turn my shader to high, still couldn't see anything. Can only tell where he is by the sound of his knife.

And I'm not sure i'm too hip on the maps. If they were more outdoorsy in like a better modified for this kinda mod dust2 type level, it'd be awesome. He could pounce around and go nuts.

Its too enclosed.

But the mod idea is fun.

Jg said:
Ben, I don't play source much anymore you can borrow my id and pass if you wanna check it out.
Thanks Jordan, maybe another time. My motherboard died on my desktop and I haven't had money to replace it yet so I've just been using my laptop. I might take you up on it later. :)

Back