Hidden: Source (Become like the predator) [Half Life 2: Death-match mod) {BRACKETS}

Funky said:
I don't see the point in playing when the hidden is perfectly invisible.

I couldn't see him for the life of me for quite a few days. Now I see him just fine. You gotta train your eyes what to look for.

Do the IRIS Soldier Training thing, and when you get to the room thats behind the glass, just sit still while looking in it. Don't move. You'll get it.

And no, don't look for 2 seconds and say OKAY FUCK THIS I CAN'T SEE HIM SCREW IT!@!#$

Sit still, and look.

Are you people installing the 112mb version or the little update? Make sure you're installing the FULL version. You also need to RESTART STEAM after you install it. And then if you still have a problem, post here or to their forums (preferebly).

Doaln said:
Are you people installing the 112mb version or the little update? Make sure you're installing the FULL version. You also need to RESTART STEAM after you install it. And then if you still have a problem, post here or to their forums (preferebly).
It seems like the install file links on their website are broken. Are their other mirrors?

someday, love will find you
break those chains that bind you
one night will remind you

if he ever hurts you
true love wont desert you
you know I still love you

I still love you girl
la-la-la-la-looove you giiiiiiiirl
and if he ever hurts you
true love
wont desert youuuuuuuu

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

*pause*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

just got out of the game. i go as sniperomega.tw

not bad now. thankfully. always (4+)-to-1 ratio

i just looked around and found an older version of Beta2, then got the Beta2->Beta2A patch

Back