Having a 'workplace-intervention' conversation with a friend/colleague

i'm farting a lot rite now

thot i would share that w/ all my fellow journalists here in the office @ tribalwar gaming news

i apologize if i was wrong about that. no need for name calling. sorry to upset you immensely. i'm just saying, why should they go to you for that kind of shit? they shouldn't, they should either try to work it out themselves or take it to HR. you are not HR. it's none of your business. that is an HR issue.

...and I would absolutely reference it to HR. That's my entire point. They shouldn't be trying to talk the weird guy into not being weird themselves...that's how harassment cases are born.

...and I would absolutely reference it to HR. That's my entire point. They shouldn't be trying to talk the weird guy into not being weird themselves...that's how harassment cases are born.

dood, if i have a problem with another employee, i don't go to my supervisor lol

i either try to take care of it myself or i go straight to hr.

it is none of my supervisor's business.

i don't need my supervisor to "reference" it to HR

but i do agree, that was an awkward situation that took place. still, if the guy has a problem with it, he should take it to HR and complain about OP. supervisor should have NOTHING to do with it.

Last edited:
Hey you do you, I'd strongly advise to take it to HR rather than handle it yourself. You have absolutely no clue how the other person will take it.

Hey you do you, I'd strongly advise to take it to HR rather than handle it yourself. You have absolutely no clue how the other person will take it.

i agree with what you're saying. but you have to admit that the supervisor has nothing to do with this issue. in fact, it could be the supervisor that the employee has a problem with, so why would they talk to the supervisor about it before they talked to HR?

i agree with what you're saying. but you have to admit that the supervisor has nothing to do with this issue. in fact, it could be the supervisor that the employee has a problem with, so why would they talk to the supervisor about it before they talked to HR?

Obviously they wouldn't. I mean, does that really need to be stated?

Is common sense really that dead?

Oh I get it now. You need this conversation to be completely verbose, or you will inundate it with semantics.

"as a supervisor, I'd be pretty annoyed if staff took this on themselves rather than get me or HR involved"

Does that satisfy your autism?

Oh I get it now. You need this conversation to be completely verbose, or you will inundate it with semantics.

"as a supervisor, I'd be pretty annoyed if staff took this on themselves rather than get me or HR involved"

Does that satisfy your autism?

way to be a faggot dick.

i did like you before this.

now not so much.

eat shit and fuck off, and maybe even diaf if you wanna play this game.

and stop being so power-hungry, mr. supervisor shit for brains

are we all really fighting over dumbfuck rusty's minimum wage troubles

really

Back