Guess who's working at Red 5 studios

if I remember I think they ended up making the lotr one? lol

so thats all of.. 20 people to moderate?

Marweas' ex-wife is the community manager for LOTRO.

edit That's actually a really tough job. There are a lot of Tolkien nerds that make that job really hard. Whenever you use existing IP, it's hard to match up with fan expectations... (Tribes anyone?)

idk maybe it was just a mod position or something, it was something with forums

id dig out the PMs but they seem to be gone

Marweas' ex-wife is the community manager for LOTRO.

edit That's actually a really tough job. There are a lot of Tolkien nerds that make that job really hard. Whenever you use existing IP, it's hard to match up with fan expectations... (Tribes anyone?)

Not only that but mithril thongs chaff like a bitch.

As soon as they get some forums I intend to whore them just to make your life more difficult :sunny:

Edit: Grats on landing a job doing something you already do for free and for a game dev no less.

Last edited:
As soon as they get some forums I intend to whore them just to make your life more difficult :sunny:

:)

Feel free. Just remember, if we do have game forums, they will be moderated. TribalWar is a special place and should not be seen as the norm of online communities.

some, yes, but it's always better to get more and to get a higher quality sycophant

Even paid employees wouldn't be able to compete with people who defend their game so passionately in an attempt to get into the first phase of testing.

Back