G1 is better than the iPhone

I just might have to sell my G1 and get the Samsung I7500 when it comes out for tmobile in a few months (just got FCC approval)

i7500 has no keyboard fuck that

need physical keyboard

yeah but it has 7.2Mbps HSDPA capability, 8gb internal memory expandable upto 40gb using the micro SD slot (presumably 32gb micro SDHC cards are on their way?), and a normal 3.5mm jack. Although the rumors are swirling now about Nintendo talking to google about using android as a base for its next Gameboy. They were supposedly at the I/O conference.

i fucking hate the cell phone market, im still using the OLD nokia brick phone and a blackberry 8300 i think, some old ass blackberry...

Matching up a decent phone to a decent plan, with a decent company is a fucking nightmare.

i fucking hate the cell phone market, im still using the OLD nokia brick phone and a blackberry 8300 i think, some old ass blackberry...

Matching up a decent phone to a decent plan, with a decent company is a fucking nightmare.

agree

everything should be GSM and we should be able to pick the plan and phone separately...

god i hate the cell phone market here

Back