Fantasy Football Sleepers

LT was a fantasy monster because he would score 2-3 tds every single week

2006 was the only year remotely close to that, but revisionist history is much more fun.

2001 -.625 td/gm
2002 -.93 td/gm
2003 -1.06 td/gm
2004 -1.20 td/gm
2005 -1.25 td/gm
2006 -1.93 td/gm
2007 -1.12 td/gm
2008 -.75 td/gm
2009 -.85 td/gm

I wouldn't make him your first selection, but Alex Smith will have a better year than expected. He hasn't had a stable season yet where an injury, staffing change, or personal issue has affected his play.

Last edited:
whats the deal with austin Collie/Anthony Gonzo? Who will be getting the playing time? I have both and plan of dropping the one who doesnt see as much playing time. My receivers are pretty set though.... Moss, Colston and Welker

As for sleepers, Jahvid Best is going to put up AP numbers, write it down.

if u watched him at cal, he doesn't run like AP
he's too small to be an every down back...he's a really good scat back tho. he has great hands, can catch well, and he's lightning in the open field.

Malcom Floyd, with Vincent Jackson suspended for 3 games possibly 6 games and on top of that he may sit out the entire year, Floyd is the man in San Diego.
Arion Foster but he's not exactly a secret anymore.
Aaron Hernandez, TE for the Patriots will be a monster as far as TE's go.
Roddy White isn't exactly a sleeper but he never gets the pub that the other top wr's get. Even tho his numbers are similar.
Jordan Shipley for the Bengals would be a good pick late for keeper leagues.
As far as kickers go, I think Neil Rackers from the Texans will be a top notch kicker. Great offense and a much better kicker than Kris Brown.

Back