Fantasy Football Sleepers

yeah i feel bad for spiller

he's pretty injury prone himself

i still don't understand the pick

The Bills don't want to pay a top draft pick the money they expect so they draft someone too high at the only position they don't need so they can get him into camp cheap.

The only thing going for Spiller is that the Bills will run a lot, but I wouldn't bother with him except very late. Too much competition there and not enough carries. He still could be a guy that has some monster games, but with the Bills offense he can have a lot of shitty ones as well.

yo dickbags. need 1 more for a 10 person yahoo tw league. pm me if you want to get embarrassed.

Anthony Fasano, provided the passing game works out for the dolphins. Marshal, Hartline, and Bess should open up the middle for Fasano.

At least, as a dolphin fan, that's what i'm hoping ;).

Robert Meachem, fits the 3rd year breakout.....

another reason to be careful with drafting gore is their rookie RB anthony dixon will get a decent amount of the goal line carries

Tomlinson I think will have an amazing year. Greene is fucking great, but he's small and I don't think he can survive 300 carries without injury so LDT will get a lot of play. Not to mention Greene is a bad receiver so Tomlinson should see a lot of 3rd down play.

I picked up Montario Hardesty in 2 leagues and Arian Foster in another (Go Vols). I think by mid-season both will be top-10 RB's, Foster looks like he could be that way from week 1.

I do need a sleeper WR. Perhaps Victor Cruz @ NYG? He's looked amazing this preseason but sometimes when the real season starts reality sinks in and I'm afraid he might not do much.

Mike Williams from the Bucs is one of the top guys to get in the late rounds. He's their #1 WR already and a good bet to make an immediate impact.

I think all three of the big rookie RBs offer good value (Best, Mathews, Spiller). That's especially true if your league gives points for catches.

Also keep an eye on Dexter McCluster and Montario Hardesty. I got Hardesty in the last round of my local league last night. He could be starting by midseason.

Some other players who might be in for breakout years:

QB Chad Henne, Dolphins
QB Matt Stafford, Lions
WR Johnny Knox, Bears
WR Mike Thomas, Jaguars
WR Pierre Garcon, Colts
WR Laurent Robinson, Rams

LT was a fantasy monster because he would score 2-3 tds every single week

with greene he won't get goalline carries and that kills LT's value but increases greene's

think of greene like marion barber was when julius jones was a #1 in dallas, except greene will be the #1 for the jets

Back