[EPIC] Bush Vs. Kerry COMBAT

Onibushi

Veteran X
In a street fight with no rules, who would win?

Only them, keep in mind no outside sources, ie. other people/aliens/animals.

bush would claim to have a wmd and kerry would see it was a bluff to make him lose ho ho ho ho ho

Hmm, Kerry did go to 'nam and stuff so I imagine he does have some basic hand to hand combat training, but Bush played rugby and stuff in College. I'm gonna say Bush in a VERY close fight. Kerry'll fuck him up in the important fight, though. :D

dan-o2 said:
Hmm, Kerry did go to 'nam and stuff so I imagine he does have some basic hand to hand combat training, but Bush played rugby and stuff in College. I'm gonna say Bush in a VERY close fight. Kerry'll fuck him up in the important fight, though. :D

yep

Kerry: "Ha, I am going to hit you now! No, wait, I won't, I am peaceful. On the other hand DIE MOTHERFUCKER! Well, I wasn't even for this fight but I voted for it and came here. Now I am having second thoughts, sorry. On the other hand let's get it on! Or we could talk things out. How about this? I don't think the UN would like it very much if we beat the crap out each other." And so on. BUT if Herman Munster ever manages to make up his mind he would break Bush in half.

Okay, this is a Dungeons and Dragons deal.

First off, for simplicity sake, let's use 2.0 rules. Prestiege classes can get annoying.

So we got Kerry. He's pretty tall, very old looking, but still participates in many sports. He's definately an Elf. And we all know that elfs get a bonus to dexterity and a penalty to strength.

Bush on the other hand is about normal height, and doesen't look too weird. So he's a human. Although Chenny would be a dwarf.

Kerry would be a Fighter, straight up I believe. He's seen combat, so I'd imagine he'd be quite proficient in the long sword (Anyone who's seen the newer version of Romeo and Juilet knows what I'm talking about.)

Bush would be a Paladan, being the great crusader he is. The class prevents him from being as proficient in weaponry, but he has the ability to cast certain spells. 3 charges of MakeUpAWord lvl 5, anyone?

I will continue this annaylisis shortly.

Back