Do white Americans run track?

$hogun

Veteran X
I know there's a couple who do some high jumping, and discus and shit...but I mean actually running (200m 800m etc....). I haven't seen any at the Olympics yet, and I was just wondering.

There's not enough mexicans in the olympics. Shouldn't they be good at like, swimming or something?

Mr.Beverage said:
are you racist too?
huh? How the fuck is it racist to ask a simple question about how many whites there are or aren't on the track team..I was just curious dude, I didn't say there was anything wrong with it, just strikes me as odd, given blacks are around 12% of the overall population, but seem to be near 100% of the track competitors. Stop being a moron

cogzinofa said:
when I was in HS I ran the 4x100, 4x400, 400, and did pole vault.

and I'm white.
Granted lots of white people do..I'm just curious man..it strikes me odd that blacks so completely dominate track events.

max621 said:
There's not enough mexicans in the olympics. Shouldn't they be good at like, swimming or something?

nahh, all the ones that can swim made it to the us, but infortunately for them the competition here is too much for them to handle.

ICFire said:
Uh, you have no clue about irrigation canals do you....they are deep and fast.
Tell us more about irrigation canals. I've never been in or near one before :shrug:

Back