[Crowdsourcing] Winning logo/mark gets $30 amazon gift card code

I need a logo for a new tech company I will be launching soon. We have in house artists on the task already, and some of us non-artists have even proposed concepts. We could outsource this to a firm to give us something generic for a ton of money, but I thought I would give TW a stab first.

Resultantly I don't need/expect a final mockup - just a clear concept our artists can run with. I'm not guaranteeing that anyone from TW will win the gift card (as I'm doing this from my own pocket/re-gift). If your concept is what my artists use to create the final logo, then I will give you the code.

Company is a software and services company. The letter "V" should be the centerpiece/at the heart of the logo.

That's all you need to know I believe.

Shaded_V.jpg

ship it

Not bad . . . Which brings up a good point. If there are already good logos out there, I don't mind taking them and then tweaking them for use with my company.

kind of handicaps logo makers, no?

Not really. I don't want the company name in the logo/mark. I just want a "V" clearly represented. I have already stated we are a software and services company. That should be plenty of information to create a concept that my artists will then work into a final product.

To those laughing at $30. Ideas are worth nothing without someone to capitalize on them. Just keep that in mind. I'm not asking for a professional polished logo - just an idea that will give a professional something to work from.

Definition of RESULTANT
: derived from or resulting from something else
— re·sul·tant·ly adverb
See resultant defined for English-language learners »
See resultant defined for kids »
Examples of RESULTANT

She deserves credit for the increase in sales and the resultant increase in profit.
<frequent trips to the ice cream parlor and the resultant weight gain were starting to affect my tennis game>

First Known Use of RESULTANT

Back