[Crowdsourcing] Winning logo/mark gets $30 amazon gift card code

so. i am now in possession of said contentious $30 Amazon GC. thank you SoD for coming through on what you said you would do.

i would now like to extract maximum entertainment value out of it, by holding some sort of competition or somesuch.

i am completely open to ideas. should i post a new poll/thread?

i'd ask for pictures of boobies but we get those for free anyways. i could use a new logo but... wait.

suggestions?

saves them money
i think most GOOD companies know that building from the bottom up and placing value in the people you employee leads to much more efficient work in the future.

yeah thats a good point. in the end a business could end up spending a lot more of their own time trying to get something right, rather than just working with someone who knows what they're doing and will get it right quickly.

pay $50 to a student then spend 10 hours of meetings with employees about it

Last edited:
Georgia-Jagger-Lovecat-face.jpg

so. i am now in possession of said contentious $30 Amazon GC. thank you SoD for coming through on what you said you would do.

i would now like to extract maximum entertainment value out of it, by holding some sort of competition or somesuch.

i am completely open to ideas. should i post a new poll/thread?

i'd ask for pictures of boobies but we get those for free anyways. i could use a new logo but... wait.

suggestions?

How about a bake off?

The person who comes up with the best "disabled cookie" wins.

so. i am now in possession of said contentious $30 Amazon GC.

i like the logo idea. i dont think anyone would have a problem with making you a logo for the gift card

Back