crazyazn banned? what did he do wrong?

normally I am all for permabanning smacktards spammers, but for some reason, I feel compelled to say

FREE THE SLANTY EYED LITTLE GEEK!!!!

all i know is ayzn is cool and i've never heard of jinko, but he acts like a faggot.

so unban ayzn and ban jinko.

ayzianboy needs to lay off the t:v threads

i wasn't a witness of the desktop thread spamming but it is *really* annoying when people spam threads like that and make you scroll for like 5 minutes

Zero said:
ayzianboy needs to lay off the t:v threads

i wasn't a witness of the desktop thread spamming but it is *really* annoying when people spam threads like that and make you scroll for like 5 minutes

fair enough, but you would think people could just hit reply to the previous day's desktop thread instead of having 3 a week with 20 pages asking where to get wallpaper calendar and samurize

ding dong dink said:
fair enough, but you would think people could just hit reply to the previous day's desktop thread instead of having 3 a week with 20 pages asking where to get wallpaper calendar and samurize

Does a new desktop thread warrant spamming just because you find it annoying? does it accomplish anything? I don't think so..

GigaFool said:
uh

anyone who clicks "report this post" for anything less than goatse is a total heeb

spamming warrants a report, thats why when you click the report button it says

"Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising messages, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts."

orox said:
spamming warrants a report, thats why when you click the report button it says

"Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising messages, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts."

going by your reasoning then, technically 90% of TW would be banned on the problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts ;)

ding dong dink said:
going by your reasoning then, technically 90% of TW would be banned on the problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts ;)

:lol: true, true. however, you have to admit spamming is annoying, and if nothing else should be kept to a minimum. a 24 hour ban for spamming is a good idea

GigaFool said:
and fags like you will be there to defend them

they appreciate it, really

im not defending anyone, if anybody spammed i would report them, call me a heeb... it really means something coming from a pothead

hey man only you know if you're a heeb or not

i'm glad to see you're not denying your latent homosexuality, though

orox said:
:lol: true, true. however, you have to admit spamming is annoying, and if nothing else should be kept to a minimum. a 24 hour ban for spamming is a good idea

oh if it was 24 hours i wouldn't give two shits, but it was told it's a 7-day ban.

7-day ban for spamming in a thread that itself is somewhat spam is fairly ridiculous.

especially considering that everyone spams big bold font in the desktop threads, and i just happened to make it an image so that it breaks tables horizontally, not just vertically. big difference.

my guess is jinko hit report, and since I don't exactly get along with locke too well locke saw it was my name and just hit ban without thinking twice

GigaFool said:
hey man only you know if you're a heeb or not

i'm glad to see you're not denying your latent homosexuality, though
i'm secure enough im my sexuality that i don't need to address such original remarks as "fag"

like you said "hey man only you know if you're a heeb or not" replace heeb with faggot, i know i'm not a faggot, so i see no point in addressing it thanks for your concern though :closet:

Back