Cap Routes for Trives Assends

how many HP regens do u get? wouldnt it be better to use after u get the flag instead of before (Assuming you dont get unlimited--which would be really stupid)

it is unlimited

i actually enjoy the mechanic keeps gameplay fast in an otherwise slow game

regen is infinite and simply a function of time without being damaged (including fall damage). You cannot regen with the flag. I use shotgun in limited situations, but very very rarely if at all when chasing. in combo with a BB or while dueling it has its purposes.

i use shotgun a lot

ne reason 2 use it is a good 1

including chasing

if only pathfinder had something like three hundred more health

i would use the class a lot more

The only thing I'd be wary of is the routes that touch the creativity wall. That thing is buggy as all fuck. There's like a 33% chance nothing happens, 33% that you fly up into the air, and 33% that you take 50% of your health in damage and get ski bugged. I try to never touch it if I can help it.

The only thing I'd be wary of is the routes that touch the creativity wall. That thing is buggy as all fuck. There's like a 33% chance nothing happens, 33% that you fly up into the air, and 33% that you take 50% of your health in damage and get ski bugged. I try to never touch it if I can help it.
Interesting percentages.

you don't have to touch the oob on any of the routes. the quick approach from the left is probably the only one you end up hitting it with any kind of regularity, and that normally only happens if you grab at 270+ or get hit in some way on the stand. normally I try to bounce off the little stone spike that i went just in front of when I crest the hill immediately after grabbing. it allows you to stay lower and avoid the oob. riding the oobs for a second helps with doing the stand to stand on the backcap, but it is unnecessary for every other return, and even for stand to stand if you manage your jets better than i did in the video.

Back