Cap Routes for Trives Assends

2nd route is the one I use mostly.. I really liked the 1st one though

3rd route is also amazing

thanks perro, gj

The one that comes from over the top of the base tower I will definitely steal. I had a different variant of the others already.

ya they r very good but can some 1 post route in ranger or raider that will actually b used in comp

this is just like jacking off 2 picture of self i mean u sort of like not really doing much but fuckin urself 2 use pathfinder

i want 2 c some shield grabs off sw33t grenade launches

this game looks like it will play similar to tribe 2 classic in competition

a lot less ability to improvise than in t1 and things will run more linear but still okay

I actually mostly agree with you about T:A dare but the things you say equating T:A to t2 makes me wonder if you've been awake while playing t2

i agree w dare

tribe 2 force 2 commit 2 a certain route or decision etc because of the shit bowling ball physics

this game actually seem a little bit better about that i don't know y but it does

prob the health regen & non stop disc jumping

very e-z 2 get back into a dif route quickly

egocentric really make this game a lot better dare

i agree w dare

tribe 2 force 2 commit 2 a certain route or decision etc because of the shit bowling ball physics

this game actually seem a little bit better about that i don't know y but it does

prob the health regen & non stop disc jumping

very e-z 2 get back into a dif route quickly

i agree with this i just wish they make jets more powerful and allow reverse jetting etc

i like to make routes that go into the air for about 10 seconds in easily tracked parabolic arcs so it's easier for me to get chained down or sniped

i like to make routes that go into the air for about 10 seconds in easily tracked parabolic arcs so it's easier for me to get chained down or sniped

those routes in the video if he grabs with clear r pretty much gone unless u land some hail mary shot

the only thing i culd compare it to is back routes on ccd in t1 where u take no damage or something like that

Back