Beds - what ya got

I don't even remember what type of bed we got. All i know is it was retailed at $7,500 and we got it for 3k.

The mattress is about 20 inches thick and I sleep like a baby. Love it.

GF didn't like my old sterns n foster coil mattress. So I said buy whatever you want(with her money) and we'll replace it. So she went with a King puffy lux memory foam.

https://puffy.com/products/puffy-lux-mattress

Coming from pretty soft / older coil mattress it felt very firm and I had a hard time adjusting to memory foam. First few months felt like my kidneys / lower ribs were collapsing. Now 1 year in I actually think its pretty comfortable as a side sleeper, but sometimes if I sleep awkwardly I do get lower back pain.

I have an original purple king.
amazing matress.
in the past.
foam
water bed.
waterbed with memory foam topper.
sleep number(the worst)
tempurpedic(s).
and now a purple which is the best bed I have ever slept on.

In this thread I've learned that I had no idea there were so many bed sizes... how do you guys find sheets?

That purple bed seems to be the new good thing, and a decent price.

A standard king is good enough for me. I end up going diagonal with my feet to the other side while sleeping for some odd reason.

dogsagain79alt.png

6” Talalay latex firm base, 3” medium firm talalay latex middle layer, 3” medium talalay latex top layer, plus another 1” wool cover. DIY King sized, cost around $2k and it shits all over the expensive brand names. I have it on an adjustable base. Best sleep I’ve had.

Latest video comparing Purple. Post a comment in the video saying you want to try something new and you're entered to win a mattress.

Back