Beds - what ya got

JuggerNaught

Contributor
Veteran XX
Im about to pull the trigger on a new mattress and i plan on laying out a bit of money for one. Right now i'm looking at the sleep number. Some say its great, some say it sucks, but I'm open to pretty much anything thats good.

what ya got

Ikea Malm
iu

i miss my california king in cali it was dope af having bed that uge

got some fancy ass wood frame with backboard that bangs against the wall and queen sized pillow top which is mad high u kinda gotta climb up into it but its the shit

I don't think im all that interested in foam beds. they look like they would be comfortable for like 6 months, then not so much. If it were just me...sure, but its like me, the wife, the dog, usually the kid in the mornings.i just think it would beat a foam mattress down quick

God I hated my sleep number. It was one of the early models and I lived with it for too long. Horrible

I got a latex mattress a number of years ago and haven't looked back. At the moment we have 3 bedrooms with latex from two different companies. The last company I used
https://sleeponlatex.com/products/natural-latex-mattress
but their web site seems to have changed. Don't know if it's the same.
I like latex med to soft range, which ends up being pretty firm to our feel.

Last edited:
God I hated my sleep number. It was one of the early models and I lived with it for too long. Horrible

I got a latex mattress a number of years ago and haven't looked back. At the moment we have 3 bedrooms with latex from two different companies. The last company I used
https://sleeponlatex.com/products/natural-latex-mattress
but their web site seems to have changed. Don't know if it's the same.
I like latex med to soft range, which ends up being pretty firm to our feel.

I would think latex would be hot

I hear that a lot. We have two here in Mazatlan. One has a two inch cotton topper and it does seem cooler, but the bed I regularly sleep on is just mattress and sheet. (course if it gets a little hot here the air conditioning goes on) I like the feel. I sleep on my side, back and other side and then my stomach and am all over the cal king bed, I need room.

Last edited:
I don't think im all that interested in foam beds. they look like they would be comfortable for like 6 months, then not so much. If it were just me...sure, but its like me, the wife, the dog, usually the kid in the mornings.i just think it would beat a foam mattress down quick

not true at all. Matter of fact I think they last longer than regular beds with a box spring.

Back