Am I the only one who doesnt care about sports?

I can't stand organized sports.

It is a huge was of time money and resources jsut so a bunch of primates can get drunk off $8 beers and pay $10 for a hotdog.

All the fans do is get excited about someone else getting paid millions to do their job so they can have some feeling of pride in the city they live in.

And don't get me started on Golf I want to kill people that talk about it. Fucking rich lazy mans sport.

Imagine of we actually spent that money on research how many diseases we could have cured by now.

It is a huge was of time money and resources jsut so a bunch of primates can get drunk off $8 beers and pay $10 for a hotdog.

All the fans do is get excited about someone else getting paid millions to do their job so they can have some feeling of pride in the city they live in.

And don't get me started on Golf I want to kill people that talk about it. Fucking rich lazy mans sport.

Imagine of we actually spent that money on research how many diseases we could have cured by now.

US Paintball League

Noooooooooo that's completely different.

and lead to crippling overpopulation that would effectively destroy the world or lead to huge shortages of resources? you gotta be careful what you wish for.

You go for the sake of going as you said, to enjoy yourself. Most of us go to sporting events to enjoy the actual sports, and not the surroundings/girls/popularity.

I think you are more concerned with what you could possibly 'gain' from these activities as opposed to what someone/some team might win. That may overshadow your care for a team/player.

It doesn't apply to everyone who doesn't enjoy sports or follows a team. Just that you give off that vibe to me.

You go for the sake of going as you said, to enjoy yourself. Most of us go to sporting events to enjoy the actual sports, and not the surroundings/girls/popularity.

I think you are more concerned with what you could possibly 'gain' from these activities as opposed to what someone/some team might win. That may overshadow your care for a team/player.

It doesn't apply to everyone who doesn't enjoy sports or follows a team. Just that you give off that vibe to me.

I dont pick up chicks at sporting events. I couldnt bullshit or pretend on my best day to play that card. I just like the event as a whole, the large pristine fields etc.

I have been to about 14 yankee games this year which is more then most. I just enjoy it IRL rather then on TV. Its relaxing.

What Skelator said. No one comes to watch me work.

Why should I go watch them when it's so expensive? I can find other forms of entertainment, cause that's all sports are now after all the cheating (roids).

I dont pick up chicks at sporting events. I couldnt bullshit or pretend on my best day to play that card. I just like the event as a whole, the large pristine fields etc.

I have been to about 14 yankee games this year which is more then most. I just enjoy it IRL rather then on TV. Its relaxing.

I didn't mean you go there to randomly hit on chicks. I meant you'd bring a chick there but you're not really going for the sport.

I think a lot of us watch and go to sporting events for that chance to catch some greatness. In the sporting world, there's brains and muscles, but sometimes, one person elevates himself by bringing heart to the game, and that's usually where you catch some greatness I suppose.

What Skelator said. No one comes to watch me work.

Why should I go watch them when it's so expensive? I can find other forms of entertainment, cause that's all sports are now after all the cheating (roids).

Your job is inane and there's way more than 400 people in the whole country that could do your job on a great level.

Back