Am I the only one who doesnt care about sports?

If you go to a football game and have no interest or idea what's going on, you're a woman

I love playing and watching sports because i'm not gay

I played sports, and excelled in all of them. Im all for playing sports but arguing over a team and people that don't care about you? Liking a team because of X player who will be traded within a year? No thanks. Waste of time.

so your issue is not with playing/watching sports, but you're just not obsessed or identify with a team like some people? not sure what you're saying...

Don't care like I used too. Foreign fawks ruined it for me. NFL is the only thing worth watching these days. The entire thing repeats the next year so who cares?

beer pong isn't a sport

I still have the school record for 400 hurdles, i wrestled, played soccer, and football. Try again.

I was also a life guard, this is my freshman year in college right before t1 came into my life. I was in shape just by being involved with so many sports.

Now im fat and lazy.

guardk.jpg

Last edited:
Don't care like I used too. Foreign fawks ruined it for me. NFL is the only thing worth watching these days. The entire thing repeats the next year so who cares?

foreign fucks are staying in Europe now as far as NBA is concerned. But you also don't like black people so nevermind.

I played sports, and excelled in all of them. Im all for playing sports but arguing over a team and people that don't care about you? Liking a team because of X player who will be traded within a year? No thanks. Waste of time.

What is your definition of "excelled" at sports?

I still have the school record for 400 hurdles, i wrestled, played soccer, and football. Try again.

I was also a life guard, this is my freshman year in college right before t1 came into my life. I was in shape just by being involved with so many sports.

Now im fat and lazy.

guardk.jpg

what position did you play in football and soccer

Nope, never have. My dad never watched sports in our house either, maybe it's something you need to be socialized into enjoying. Not that I haven't played and enjoyed sports, but I just don't find it particularly interesting watching others do it.

Back