Am I the only one who doesnt care about sports?

If you don't go ballistic over NiggerBall, you aren't a real jew-defined Amerikwan. Watching niggers play sports is the creme de la creme of life.

Nope, never have. My dad never watched sports in our house either, maybe it's something you need to be socialized into enjoying. Not that I haven't played and enjoyed sports, but I just don't find it particularly interesting watching others do it.

Same.

When I lived in Sacramento and the Kings were doing well, I enjoyed following them for a season or two, but Arco Arena was 1 mile from my house and the whole city was constantly talking about it so it was more of an externally driven event.

I can enjoy a game if I go to one and watch it.

I like auto racing (Formula type, not as much Nascar) but have not watched it since I was a kid.

I like watching alternative type sports like skateboarding and stuff.

Most Surreal Sports Experience:
I went to lunch with 3 women I worked with - all within 7 years of my age (30-44). They all started getting into this intense discussion about football (college football I think).

Anyway, I am just sitting there, trying not to laugh - I had nothing to contribute, I didn't know what was going on, I didn't care and I was kind of bored with it.

Thats Texas for you.

Yeah, I enjoy watching some of the "extreme sports" but never really considered them sports. More like...competitive performance art?

Chris is a year below me, and broke my record a year later because I taught him the ways.

I still have the school record for 400 hurdlesI still have the school record for 400 hurdlesI still have the school record for 400 hurdlesI still have the school record for 400 hurdlesI still have the school record for 400 hurdlesI still have the school record for 400 hurdlesI still have the school record for 400 hurdlesI still have the school record for 400 hurdlesI still have the school record for 400 hurdlesI still have the school record for 400 hurdlesI still have the school record for 400 hurdlesI still have the school record for 400 hurdlesI still have the school record for 400 hurdlesI still have the school record for 400 hurdles

Back