I am absolutely in favor of a response for the use of chemical weapons.

its impossible to counter you because you

a) dont address anything, even questions with a yes/no answer
b) have no idea what you're talking about
c) have made such mental leaps to maintain your idiotic frame of mind that irony is lost on you
d) are hypocritical beyond belief(for real, it hurts everyone on tw's brain how fucking thick you are)

its impossible to counter you because you

a) dont address anything, even questions with a yes/no answer
b) have no idea what you're talking about
c) have made such mental leaps to maintain your idiotic frame of mind that irony is lost on you
d) are hypocritical beyond belief(for real, it hurts everyone on tw's brain how fucking thick you are)

If he answered something he would only contradict it later. Be it a decade, days, or even just a few short hours . Not answering simply saves him the time and embarrassment of being held to his failed convictions in the future.

At this point his accusations are so baseless it's like watching someone try to kick water up a hill, or corner a frozen piece of shit by stomping on it with their boots. It serves no higher purpose but to provide amusement to onlookers and spectators.

Having no idea what he is talking about will never stop a person like ICFire from having very strong and unwavering opinions, that he will ceaselessly refuse to budge on, will go on and on about forever, about something he clearly knows nothing about.

This very true.

and :lol:

Last edited:
That's absolutely fair.

So if we discard the Economy from a list of Obama successes/failures (depending on which party you being to), what can you put Obama's name on?

I suppose we have a college football playoff starting soon.

Clunker program, bailout, healthcare would pretty much cover it I think.

lol, looks like tele is off into a world of his own, I don't even have to say anything now.

what data and zit mean is they are incapable of providing an argument so they resort to rhetoric.

Thanks for playing guys, good effort :lol:

LOL, yes, we're well known for never providing a cogent argument. Renowned for it, actually.

Go fuck yourself old man.

So you think Obama's legacy should be built around spending a lot of money 5 years ago?

Not up to me, we both know how the blame game works in this.

He'll get the credit Bush will get the shit and life goes on.

Obama got handed a shit storm of fuckup and almost everyone of them is in a better place today. Just the way it works.

We may acknowledge it here but that means as much as our cost of membership also.

So wait......these were the good things that Obama implemented or that Bush screwed the pooch on?

The clunker program was the most costly and ineffective carbon reduction program ever put into practice by perhaps any government ever.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/08/090814100109.htm

It enabled us to spend tons of money, that we didn't have, that we borrowed from countries like China, so that we could give it to auto manufacturers, for cars nobody wanted to buy, so that we could give all the scrap steel back to countries like China (while owing them the original amount plus interest).

If that was a good thing I hate to see what a shitty idea looks like. It is the epitome of the broken window fallacy. Except we spent billions taking things that worked so that people could destroy them and buy something new.

The bailout? Ok......that one has to be a troll.

Giving tax payer money to TBTF banks, so that CEO's could continue to make record bonuses, despite just about going bankrupt, made this country even more of a laughing stock (big thanks to Bush and Obama on that one).

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/03/15/business/15AIG.html?_r=0

Healthcare? Oh brother......Romneycare working out real good in Mass right now. :lol:

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0912/81837.html

Essentially your idea of success is putting this country another 8 Trillion dollars into debt since Owebama took over. An accomplishment only noteworthy because he outdid the colossal retard that came before him.

6a00d83451d75d69e20120a691cc5f970b-320wi

Making it rain other peoples hard earned tax money isn't an achievement in my mind, but then again I'm also not an insufferable retard with the intellectual capacity and deductive reasoning of an eggplant.

Last edited:
You keep thinking I'm an Obama man, I'm not.

I'm just not as vacuous as you are.

In my world answer "E - all the above" doesn't make the grade.

If Obama is a good President.

Drake would make a better one in '16

With enough of other peoples money being tossed in the air we can absolve any problem someone might have handed us. Wooot........woooot

You keep thinking I'm an Obama man, I'm not.

I'm just not as vacuous as you are.

In my world answer "E - all the above" doesn't make the grade.

:lol:

You spent like three hundred posts sucking the guys dick. Even typing out an essay about why nothing is his fault, why he is all but infallible, but "you are not an Obama man".

Then neither is MSNBC, Jay Carney, or the DNC by that standard.

herp the fucking derp.......

You are provably far beyond ridicule.....why the fuck would I waste my time believing you haven't transcended the ability to learn too?

You are a closed minded, ignorant, fuckstain worth no higher purpose than to be this forums punching bag.

ICFire 108 > JoMo 26 > Captain Tele 19

fukushima-no-1-meltdown-confirmed-japan.jpg

game over

lol, looks like tele is off into a world of his own, I don't even have to say anything now.

what data and zit mean is they are incapable of providing an argument so they resort to rhetoric.

Thanks for playing guys, good effort :lol:
cash for clunkers and stimulus were both massive failures

bailout (incl. tarp) was actually "successful" insofar as it succeeded in keeping certain businesses afloat, namely general motors and banks. according to the obama administration, everyone has paid back the government for the bailouts.

the problem is that the bailouts were bush's policy, not obama's. it wasn't just signed by bush; it was authored by the bush administration and handed to congress.

stupid.

Back