I am absolutely in favor of a response for the use of chemical weapons.

Obama will be criticized for continuing the Patriot Act and related constitutional and civil rights issue but that's about all.

There really is little else you can rightfully hang on him.
massive unemployment, bailouts, debt ceiling, surveillance, syria, health care explosion, gitmo, iraq what else am i missing...

Obama will be criticized for continuing the Patriot Act and related constitutional and civil rights issue but that's about all.

Congress gets it's fair share in all of that also given they make the laws and fund those agencies and their programs.

There really is little else you can rightfully hang on him.

Bloated worthless healthcare bill, generally ineffective leadership. Poor choices on how and when he weighed in on social issues. Lack of skill in messaging and publicity for his agenda, fuck lack of an agenda.

But yeah the privacy shit will be all he is criticized on. You are a terrible troll.

that abortion called obamacare, Benghazi, wire taps, IRS targeting..

No one is going to care about Benghazi, fuck let it go, there was no "it" there. Just a bad situation and bad handling of information. IRS wont be hung on Obama either.

The privacy shit, and terrible healthcare, those he deserves.

No one is going to care about Benghazi, fuck let it go, there was no "it" there. Just a bad situation and bad handling of information. IRS wont be hung on Obama either.

The privacy shit, and terrible healthcare, those he deserves.

yes.

As soon as repubs saw the IRS was targeting the "occupy" groups also, it very quickly became a non-issue, lol. Benghazi is a trumped up issue. .the attack happened, but "all these lingering questions" are just really vague. .nobody seems to have a specific accusation to make--the attack happened and they keep trying to insinuate that Obama had something to do with it. .just as people on the left and some crazies try to insinuate that Bush had a hand in 9/11. Nutjobs, all of them.

I think if Russia really does oversee Syria remanding all its chemical weapons, and does so to the satisfaction of the United Nations, the US will have no choice but to push away from the table without striking and call it good.

Last edited:
Weird, I thought there were several very specific accusations leveled at Secretary of State Clinton over Benghazi.

Boy am I embarrassed. :shock:

Too much bullshit in the air on the healthcare bill to say what it'll be yet.

Oddly the one we can point to hasn't turned out the way it is predicted by the right, Massachusetts.

Then there are any number of industrial nations with national healthcare where it is not only cheaper but with better results than our own.

One could make the argument the right is practicing...the sky is falling...

No, it is safe to say that the ACA will be a giant steaming pile of shit with the only possible saving grace is that it is so fucking awful that politicians have no choice but to abandon special interests in favor of actual reform that fixes the structural problems in America's healthcare system. So there is that.

Oddly the one we can point to hasn't turned out the way it is predicted by the right, Massachusetts.

Then there are any number of industrial nations with national healthcare where it is not only cheaper but with better results than our own.

One could make the argument the right is practicing...the sky is falling...
i forgot that all states and all countries are the same

you can tell how biased icfire is by the fact that he still supports obama

most people have already realized he's bush2 and revoked their support(like myself)

massive unemployment, bailouts, debt ceiling, surveillance, syria, health care explosion, gitmo, iraq what else am i missing...

unemployment... yeah we were LOSING 700,000+ jobs a month when he took office. Tell us how it is his fault again?

Debt ceiling... hang that on the republicans, the creditors did. Should also have been risen enough to cover more than 2 years, we are recovering from the worst recession outside of the "Great Depression" and the worst to ever recovery from job wise due to the global nature of business now.

Downgrade blame? GOP gets it - The Plum Line - The Washington Post

btw, don't forget he inherited ~10T in debt...debt created in comparatively "good economic times" as to what he's had to deal with.

surveillance ... how many decades has this been going on? At least since the 50s at a minimum. btw, congress oversees these agencies and funds their programs.

How Surveillance Has Evolved In The United States [Timeline] | Popular Science

see other post about healthcare

Iraq? huh... you mean where he's pulling out troops? We're at about 1/3 of the troop strength we were during the "surge" iirc.

Last Convoy of American Troops Leaves Iraq

He's tried numerous times to close gitmo, takes money which he never received. Then...

House votes to block Obama plan to close Guantanamo | Reuters

Syria... have you read the news today? Didn't you partake in that discussion here?

... I'd say you forgot a great deal.

Last edited:
whats the statute of limitations on blaming bush for obama's failures, i need to make sure im on an even playing field here

oh fellating obama and blaming bush...exactly what a non-liberal like yourself would be doing :lol:

btw, in reality the president, whoever is president, has little to do with unemployment or employment.

that is more of private enterprise doing.

same for the price of gas and many other things.

A fair amont hung on a president is in fact the work of congress.

Last edited:
unemployment... yeah we were LOSING 700,000+ jobs a month when he took office. Tell us how it is his fault again?

Debt ceiling... hang that on the republicans, the creditors did. Should also have been risen enough to cover more than 2 years, we are recovering from the worst recession outside of the "Great Depression" and the worst to ever recovery from job wise due to the global nature of business now.

Downgrade blame? GOP gets it - The Plum Line - The Washington Post

btw, don't forget he inherited ~10T in debt...debt created in comparatively "good economic times" as to what he's had to deal with.

surveillance ... how many decades has this been going on? At least since the 50s at a minimum. btw, congress oversees these agencies and funds their programs.

How Surveillance Has Evolved In The United States [Timeline] | Popular Science

see other post about healthcare

Iraq? huh... you mean where he's pulling out troops? We're at about 1/3 of the troop strength we were during the "surge" iirc.

Last Convoy of American Troops Leaves Iraq

He's tried numerous times to close gitmo, takes money which he never received. Then...

House votes to block Obama plan to close Guantanamo | Reuters

Syria... have you read the news today? Didn't you partake in that discussion here?

... I'd say you forgot a great deal.

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why ICFire gets so butt hurt when you make fun of black Bush.

The guy is not just omnipotent, infallible and altruistic.

all_hail_the_god_king_personalized_greeting_card-d1376058604095422938g3x_500.jpg

He is our god king. All bow before him and his statist sycophants and supplicants. The man can do no wrong. Even when he signs something, or advocates something, with his own pen and words it is somebody elses fault.

clearly.....

tumblr_mcz5x7sOp11rszefuo1_500.jpg

It could be Sunday, we could call MSNBC the congregation, and this eager beaver couldn't swallow the preachers dick any harder if he tried. Meanwhile the past two decades were all Bush's fault.

Last edited:
btw, in reality the president, whoever is president, has little to do with unemployment or employment.

that is more of private enterprise doing.

same for the price of gas and many other things.

A fair amont hung on a president is in fact the work of congress.

That's absolutely fair.

So if we discard the Economy from a list of Obama successes/failures (depending on which party you being to), what can you put Obama's name on?

I suppose we have a college football playoff starting soon.

What you mean tele is: "I aint got shit to counter icfire so I'll stay with my whiny bitch routine."

After all you've done so well with it so far. :lol:

Last edited:
Back