I am absolutely in favor of a response for the use of chemical weapons.

Duh?

That's news to you? Who the fuck do you think was selling them weapons to start with?

Why do you think he came to their aid.

I thought Putin lost due to the brilliant strategy of Obama and Kerry? At least that's what you were saying earlier today.

Exclusive: CIA Files Prove America Helped Saddam as He Gassed Iran

The U.S. knew Hussein was launching some of the worst chemical attacks in history -- and still gave him a hand.

The U.S. government may be considering military action in response to chemical strikes near Damascus. But a generation ago, America's military and intelligence communities knew about and did nothing to stop a series of nerve gas attacks far more devastating than anything Syria has seen, Foreign Policy has learned.
[.....]
U.S. officials have long denied acquiescing to Iraqi chemical attacks, insisting that Hussein's government never announced he was going to use the weapons. But retired Air Force Col. Rick Francona, who was a military attaché in Baghdad during the 1988 strikes, paints a different picture.

"The Iraqis never told us that they intended to use nerve gas. They didn't have to. We already knew," he told Foreign Policy.
[.....]

Old old news and well known.

We even sold him more after he gassed the kurds and didn't get disgruntled with him until he attacked oil suppliers.

I know that story so well I don't even need to look it up.

Rumsfeld went over, after Sadam gassed the Kurds, whom we betrayed btw, to assure Saddam we were still bestest buds.

Last edited:
Old old news and well known.

We even sold him more after he gassed the kurds and didn't get disgruntled with him until he attacked oil suppliers.

I know that story so well I don't even need to look it up.

Rumsfeld went over after he gassed the Kurds, whom we betrayed btw, to assure Saddam we were still bestest buds.

But Bush lied about those WMD in Iraq.......and you mad because he went it alone without a large enough coalition or UN approval.

But you foam at the taint to let Obama do the same in Syria.

tele, seek answers and learn something.

Wasn't just chemical weapons Bush lied about.

So you admit you don't know what unilateral means either with that last statement.

tele, may I suggest something?

how about instead of posting and removing all doubt you're an idiot we just change your title to "I'm an idiot" and save you a lot of work?

What do you think?

Last edited:
:lol:

Bush lied about weapons you knew he had.

Bush didn't have enough support, but Obama has less support, and that makes you happy.

All the word semantics and backflips on Earth will not shake those mental contradictions.

tele, seek answers and learn something.

Wasn't just chemical weapons Bush lied about.

So you admit you don't know what unilateral means either with that last statement.

so because so far the only thing obama has decided to lie about is his only reason for going to war... you somehow think this differs from bush because he had more shit to work with due to 9/11.

HMMMMMMMMMMM

Bush didn't have enough support, but Obama has less support, and that makes you happy.

All the word semantics and backflips on Earth will not shake those mental contradictions.

lol assad already admitted he had them today meber

your shit is old news

Obama had support, what he didn't have yet that was waiting on the UN was approval for military action.

EU was onboard but wanted to wait till the UN investigation came back with its findings.

Do you actually think before posting? I still think the title "I'm an idiot" is really fitting for you.

Back