hey vir: go fuck yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
preeko said:
what the fuck is going on in this thread? cliffs? 52 pages of what now?

vir banned refried
refried whined like a big puss
the red dread got involved
rayn got involved
TRD deletes account maybe
vir claims this is all a big plan to do something that no one knows what is

btw, didn't IE win tribes gala beating 5150 proving even after coming out of retirement they were still the #1 powerhouse of tribes of all time.

5150 didnt have the amazing |5150|VIRgin at gala so that really doesnt count

5150 is basicaly nothing without the amazing:

Familiar said:
Vir.jpg

the funny part about the "amazing" Vir is I was a little fan boy of shoutcasts, and id use tribesip to refresh scores all throughout tribes1 top matches.. and I have no recollection of Vir as a great player, hell I dont even remember him being on 5150s roster in tribes1.. off the top of my head real quick, I remember names like realistik, adren, red dread, krackers, freestyle, smokingman,shithead,leprechaun, achilles, jac, slut, mary, wallace, slam, dabomb, but not once in my memory is there a Vir until T2. go figure. hell if you asked me who HoF'd for 5150 i'd say dread or shithead or smoking man, shrug. Not until like 6 months into T2 had I ever seen Vir's name mentioned, then it came out in shriking posts.

Since this is a new thread, probably not. In fact, seeing as how it is drama-riffic, it will probably going to go into the archive in a month or so after stage 5151 is completed.

vivrant said:
didnt vir say this thread was only 5 whiners that hated 5150 for no real reason?
looks like that backfired on him :lol:
This thread is just a shitload of crybabies and a few funny posts.

Just for future reference although I am hoping they make a new post just for this. I had someone from SP come on the server with the intent of punishing me by standing in front of my tank. Your entire team is now ban on sight, better change your names :)

Also note, no amount of complaining will get this reversed.

Vir said:
Just for future reference although I am hoping they make a new post just for this. I had someone from SP come on the server with the intent of punishing me by standing in front of my tank. Your entire team is now ban on sight, better change your names :)

Also note, no amount of complaining will get this reversed.
an entire team shouldn't suffer from a single persons idiocy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back