hey vir: go fuck yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Santa said:
I saw east 2 at 0/64 today. Plus squad fighting is fun for me. In 32 you'll generally have maybe 4 vs 4 at a base, which is ok. Due to spray and pray, its takes a little of the skill of small groups out of it. I enjoy it for a while.

Having a squad of 6 vs incoming horde is really fun though. Especially if you have a Tribes squad vs various players, it would be cool.

Will competition have all unlocked weapons? If not then rank pays off :) On East I can unlock my Med gun cause of rank which helps a little.

I love my rank because I get precedence over nub commanders at the beginning of the map ^_^

This thread is entirely too long.
Oh and.. OMG
flag.jpg

slut said:
Why play shitty games for money? Id go to work and make more money than forcing myself to play a stupid game i dont like.

Excellent point (another would be that half your team are already rich)

Vir said:
I am forced to agree with my esteemed colleague Slut about being the best HoF. The neat thing about T1 was that I didn't even know it was a position, it just seemed like the most impact I could have on defense. Next thing I know I have people smurfing as me trying to join 5150. I'd like to be remembered for the shrike though if I had a choice.

Familiar said:

the almightly 5150 VIRgin

Bad Andy said:
This thread is entirely too long.
Oh and.. OMG
flag.jpg

I've got a giant vehicle cover like that I bought at a gun show that I sometimes drape on my roof to vent my rage against jews and blacks.

Noume said:
I've got a giant vehicle cover like that I bought at a gun show that I sometimes drape on my roof to vent my rage against jews and blacks.

Oh yeah? Well I found mine on page one google image search for "nazi". FOR FREE. vav? :)

ok, well i'm going to go smurf on a 5150 server so i can secretly get off trying to stalk one after badmouthing them in this thread, yeah gogogo!

What happened to 5150's rep? I thought they were sacred cows around here? And why are people calling them cheaters?

P.S. Whoever you think was best HoF in game shares title with Darkhawk.

slut said:
name some players or you are just hating

It's been a while and I don't have the t1 rosters anywhere near the top of my head. But if you ask me or probably anyone else who actually was a competent t1 player, I don't think vir would even be a consideration.

darkhawk was the best HoF imo. And he wasn't useless outside of the position either, he could LD decently as well.

Warwitch was an excellent HoF.

TF had a good one, was it shields maybe?

Vermouth (charon) of POE was a good HoF. You can ask your cappers, he stopped them dead many a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back