hey vir: go fuck yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
IvoryKebab said:
here we go....more online athletes trying to pull rank on an internet forum...let me guess, since he's a 'member' his voice isn't allowed huh? That big vet^4 title gives you lots of prestige eh?

all he wanted to know is who he was... :gayfight:

IvoryKebab said:
here we go....more online athletes trying to pull rank on an internet forum...let me guess, since he's a 'member' his voice isn't allowed huh? That big vet^4 title gives you lots of prestige eh?
No he's just being a dick to ayz for no reason he doesn't even know him. Yeah he's a member which leads me to believe he's only known ayz as long as T:V has been out.

IvoryKebab said:
Yeah, it does, and the only one exempt from it is me, by a slim margin.

niXer said:
HAHA, if only you knew. Your going the "your a member, that means your worthless sack of shit". Your a Vet5, and your a piece of shit, who looks worse? Someone who, in your mind, "hasn't been around long enough" or a Vet5.

The bandwagon is merely me pointing out that you are a total dickweed. Hasn't Vir said, all along, "if you dont like my server, there are plenty of others". Use that statement and find another server, I think 5150 will be more than happy to let you go.

did you even read the fucking thread, i'm not the with issues on 5150's BF2 server.

IvoryKebab said:

Yes, in this thread that's true. Because people here are talking about their experience with 5150 over the course of 6 years, whereas he's known people here for as long as T:V has been out - aka everything he says is hearsay from these forums and he actually doesn't have a fucking clue what he's talking about.

When people talk about heyday T1 matches in '99 and 2000 and people who have been on this forum for only a few months start chiming in... well it's time for you new folks to shut your fucking mouth because you don't know shit.

ayzianboy said:
did you even read the fucking thread, i'm not the with issues on 5150's BF2 server.

Yes, in this thread that's true. Because people here are talking about their experience with 5150 over the course of 6 years, whereas he's known people here for as long as T:V has been out - aka everything he says is hearsay from these forums and he actually doesn't have a fucking clue what he's talking about.

When people talk about heyday T1 matches in '99 and 2000 and people who have been on this forum for only a few months start chiming in... well it's time for you new folks to shut your fucking mouth because you don't know shit.
You're assuming that the first thing people did when they got Tribes 1 (or 2) was register on tribalwar.com/forums ... You're judging if he is a noob to tribes politics (~_~) based on the date he joined a forum. Believe it or not, not everyone who plays tribes is interested in chatting it up on forums, some are more interested in the game.

By all means, I should be a vet5, considering I started playing tribes after i got the tribes demo back in '99. Know why I'm not, because during 1999 i was way more interested in just fucking playing the game and having fun than getting engaged in massive online forum battles. Heck, TW wasn't even all that big back in the day, if my memory serves me right, planettribes.com was where most tribes players went if something went wrong. But, I'm ranting now..so meh

IvoryKebab said:
You're assuming that the first thing people did when they got Tribes 1 (or 2) was register on tribalwar.com/forums ... You're judging if he is a noob to tribes politics (~_~) based on the date he joined a forum. Believe it or not, not everyone who plays tribes is interested in chatting it up on forums, some are more interested in the game.

By all means, I should be a vet5, considering I started playing tribes after i got the tribes demo back in '99. Know why I'm not, because during 1999 i was way more interested in just fucking playing the game and having fun than getting engaged in massive online forum battles. Heck, TW wasn't even all that big back in the day, if my memory serves me right, planettribes.com was where most tribes players went if something went wrong. But, I'm ranting now..so meh
it was tribesplayers.com, you silly bastard!

I saw east 2 at 0/64 today. Plus squad fighting is fun for me. In 32 you'll generally have maybe 4 vs 4 at a base, which is ok. Due to spray and pray, its takes a little of the skill of small groups out of it. I enjoy it for a while.

Having a squad of 6 vs incoming horde is really fun though. Especially if you have a Tribes squad vs various players, it would be cool.

Will competition have all unlocked weapons? If not then rank pays off :) On East I can unlock my Med gun cause of rank which helps a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back