hey vir: go fuck yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vir said:
Just for future reference although I am hoping they make a new post just for this. I had someone from SP come on the server with the intent of punishing me by standing in front of my tank. Your entire team is now ban on sight, better change your names :)

Also note, no amount of complaining will get this reversed.

Do you have any idea how insignificant your server is in BF2? There are bazillions of FULL servers night and day, many of which are provided by EA where locals get pings as low as 20 (that I've seen).

There's no demand for a 5150 server in BF2; it's just another server.

[03:50] <japanda> i tried to get in his lav
[03:50] <japanda> and he ran me over
[03:50] <japanda> then i punished him

Are you guys going to dominate BF2 like you did Source. Remember when you kicked so much ass in source Vir, you remem....Nevermind merc was your only player on a CAL main team in the game, and he got fucking cut.

Vir said:
Just for future reference although I am hoping they make a new post just for this. I had someone from SP come on the server with the intent of punishing me by standing in front of my tank. Your entire team is now ban on sight, better change your names :)

Also note, no amount of complaining will get this reversed.

you ran over jap as he was trying to get in your lav
then you banned him
:rofl:
and why would i change my name? to have the "honor" of playing on a sub-par server? :rolleyes:

i noticed this page was lacking something

Familiar said:
Vir.jpg

the almighty 5150 VIRgin

Vir.jpg

Last edited:
FortuneCookie said:
ns raggy, i almost don't want to go to bed because the shit is just getting good.
tdub has yet again succeeded in taking me away from work that i had planned to do this morning (by getting up at 2am)

fuckers!

Rilke said:
Do you have any idea how insignificant your server is in BF2? There are bazillions of FULL servers night and day, many of which are provided by EA where locals get pings as low as 20 (that I've seen).

There's no demand for a 5150 server in BF2; it's just another server.

I expect no one to complain then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back