Who the fuck was Mr. Crowley?

ill go ahead and say i was one of the best lt d and duelers ever. And i was a dam good arena player too

suck it

did you play for team fish, team holy, or a renegades team before your ascension to LT dominance?

cuz if you did you probably cheated at one time or another

im sure us Euros used to play in your league and hold our own, something you guys couldnt even dream of! hah

Euros ftw!

dutch was never good at tribes unless you think chaingunning means you're good cause that's all he ever did and even then he missed 30-50% of his bullet firings, and even then when they hit people they were weaker bullets because he couldn't reload fast enough and had to use smaller magazines

and creative we had good times in gangsta

did you play for team fish, team holy, or a renegades team before your ascension to LT dominance?

I like how spiderman thinks he was good at tribes he also made up some lie that i never beat his team which consisted of ADROIT(lol) terraforce(bigger lol) limbo (even bigger lol) and him you and ur shitty team sucked

dutch was never good at tribes unless you think chaingunning means you're good cause that's all he ever did and even then he missed 30-50% of his bullet firings, and even then when they hit people they were weaker bullets because he couldn't reload fast enough and had to use smaller magazines

and creative we had good times in gangsta

haha

I cheated whille on maldito locoz (team fish bascially). I sniped someone on obfuscation and got caught :D

I like how spiderman thinks he was good at tribes he also made up some lie that i never beat his team which consisted of ADROIT(lol) terraforce(bigger lol) limbo (even bigger lol) and him you and ur shitty team sucked

while BE was one of the worsts teams ever made in tribes CDC gets the nod for the absolute worst.

you have no right telling anyone they are terrible.

while BE was one of the worsts teams ever made in tribes CDC gets the nod for the absolute worst.

you have no right telling anyone they are terrible.

:lol: thats why we beat u a few times non :rofl: we were only team u scrimmed for awhile because no one else was even capable of giving you a fight stop distorting facts to troll me

BE was horrible

Back