DangerousCrossingLT: not played

Gangsta Loss 9/17/2003 Gangsta 0 demos
IceRidgeLT: 6 - 4
BastardForgeLT: 8 - 3

Sons of Tribes vs Team BITCH - round 1
http://www.teamwarfare.com/demos/default.asp?historyid=55362

Sons of Tribes vs Team BITCH - round 2
http://www.teamwarfare.com/demos/default.asp?historyid=57697

BITCH originally had KillaJ and Ane on it, so while I acknowledge Sons as being a great team, I put it in the gray area. The problem is that we didn't join a ladder for a long time so the desire tapered off by the time we did (Chumpdan has the stats, something like 47 - 0 maps). Ideally a Me, Chumpdan, Anemix, Masterace, Rosco vs you, Icehawk, Moneyshot, rahmen and thorin(?) would be the best match up (I can't remember a 5th ren guy.. masque? I know thorin was in |V| at the time) but I don't think we ever made that happen. Regardless, if you wanted a top team, you put some of us (both our teams) into it.

The Gangsta match was 5 randoms, I don't think anyone counts that :p

theres always an excuse for why you suck.

moneyshot never played on a team with thorin, and ill never play with masque. the guy is worse than you.

its funny that you mention 47-0 or whatever it was. up until sons you played nothing but scrubs. i would hope you could beat them.

Last edited:
theres always an excuse for why you suck.

moneyshot never played on a team with thorin, and ill never play with masque. the guy is worse than you.

its funny that you mention 47-0 or whatever it was. up until sons you played nothing but scrubs. i would hope you could beat them.
IDK that ss non posted of Benediction was pretty sick nasty as far as best assembled for LT. Second best to team Blood Eagle obv. :roller:

Scoobs I love you but that statement is ignorant. JM5k's post above says it better than I can.

No its not.

LT was a formulation of a game with eng packs and spamming dubasses. There is not one great thing to come from it.

I feel sorry people think the game came from that.

versatility was imposters team wasnt it? i was on that team for a bit. that was about when imposter and rayn were making this site. man the forums were really quiet back then

nah man, versatility was me (t3chnique) and [v]-sw33t's (SuperiorOne) team, sucka. imposter and rayn had nothing to do with it. and yea nolt, we did own a couple matches and it fell apart pretty quick. but it was fun while it lasted

I think I played on a team with Mr. Crowley when there were like 3 tribes teams left. I think it was sammyrocks team, the Sugar Free Allstars, it's been so long. I vaguely remember LK, sammy, n3g i think and a few others, but Mr. Crowley was there. He was a good HO but jesus, dream team? If you want to go 'new school' go with Saiyan he was 10x better than Crowley (no offense MrC was a real nice guy).

And did anyone catch segarob being on someone's dream team.... wtf?

Spidey I miss beating you guys in TR :-D

What I really miss is being good at TR, I joined a server the other day and got my ass handed to me, apparently people still play it.... A LOT.

Okay guess I'm done rambling, this was a nice nostalgic thread.

i thought it came from renegades competition more than anything else

i think the guy that made it (zombie? not sure) was a renegades player

just made for a faster paced game where all the focus was on the flags.. i didnt like it at first because i had been through that actually playing renegades and i did think it dumbed the game down.. but in a small game it can be pretty good

it's kinda like saying the beta tribers who only played raindance were no-skill tribers cause they couldn't adapt...

it is fun in its own right, like mini-tribes, and requires a different skillset.

No its not.

LT was a formulation of a game with eng packs and spamming dubasses. There is not one great thing to come from it.

I feel sorry people think the game came from that.
I'd like to see if you could hack it at LT if you really tried. It's a lot easier to be on a 10v10 team and not stick out if you're playing bad. In LT if you're playing like ass it's obvious. I don't know why people can't accept that LT has good players. Having played both competitively I can respect both game types.

scooby cant even duel let alone play LT he is horrible washed up hack that couldnt transition over cause he had no dueling or skiing skill and could only muster enough to play 1niche position and rely on 9 other players to do the rest of the job

Back