plz submit this weeks ngfm quotes

This is why I don't give money to bums.
The Bird Feeder Analogy | Coalition Against Illegal Immigration

This also explains why blacks are slaves to the government and never happy. Many of the programs are designed for "those in need" as a one time boost out of a bad situation, but instead, it becomes a never ending hand out (EBT Cards).

Laurie rescued a homeless person from the streets a few years ago. Her name is Patty. At the time she would hang out at intersections near I-595 (major expressway). Laurie would bring her home while I was at work, eventually put her in a half way house. Along the way, Laurie took her to the eye doctor to get glasses, and a medical doctor. Despite everything Laurie did, this person ended up right back where they started on the streets. She's still hanging out at the intersection of I-595 and 136th ave asking for money with a sign.

The idea that these people can eventually get a job is non sense, they can't. So you let the government take care of them, because they tax the crap out of those who are working. That's what Obama and the left wanted.

NoGodForMe said:
saw parts of the movie, seems more about global warming. Got it on my iPhone now, will watch at work. Also put the Bill Burr special on my phone. To do this, open each movie with iTunes, then it will be added to your library and you can sync them to the phone.

Back