peeing in the sink.

im gonna go ahead and say it's only acceptable to piss in a sink when a toilet is unavailable or its extremely inconvenient to piss outside

do you weird sink-pissers like... rinse the sink at all? or do you assume that the sink residue doesnt absorb and retain some of your piss, thus creating a sink residue/piss-syrup mung all around your sink

My cousin has a wet bar in his basement and the bathroom is up the steps (you practically open the basement door to it). If I go over, we primarily stay down there while we drink and use the sink.

I used to sleep in my basement in high school and had the same arrangement... Always pissed in the sink.

And you "flush" it by running water and rinsing your hands. Peace of cake.

Sink piss 4 life.

The smell will stay if you piss in a tile shower and don't wash it away immediately. You'll have to use soft scrub if you piss in a shower and leave it. It's ok in the sink if you wash it away quickly.

In the middle of the night, I'll take a piss by sitting on the toilet so I can leave the lights off and don't miss. When I stand up, more piss comes out, and I used cup my dick with my hands then wash everything off. But now it's difficult with the sink being above my dick. I need a 6 inch step in front of the sink.

Once again, do not install a sink that is 3 feet off the ground, unless you're 6 feet or taller.

Edit: Just measured.
Old Sink: 31 inches high (good).
New Sink: 36 1/4 inches high (do not install this).

Last edited:
Who likes to get a q-tip and get some of that oily, semen, pee, fingernail encrusted, whiskery hair ball thing down in the drain and then rub it between their upper lip and gums?

Your piss only stinks horrendously if you're regularly dehydrated or you've been out on the lash.

I've pissed in the kitchen sink when we were getting work done and were down to one bathroom and the wife was taking forever first thing in the morning. No dishes and rinsed.

Back