[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Fucking Trump no backbone somabitch

“I just think that we are now we are going to start the process of denuclearization of North Korea, and I believe that he’s going back and will start it virtually immediately – and he’s already indicated that and you look at what he’s done,” Trump said.

“His country has to be de-nuked and he understood that, he fully understood that, he didn’t fight it,” Trump said.

No you see deals with benchmarks and enforcement are bad, like the Iran deal.

Agreements that are weaker than anything US has signed since 1992 are good.

Honestly though, Trump had to start somewhere and while I have negative faith that this goes anywhere it isn't nothing. More of a win for Kim than anything though, but short of a war to remove his regime, Kim was always going to come out of a winner here.

This is the most progress on NK in 50 fucking years you twats.

See this just isn't true, not that you care though.

Everything NoKo has done during the Trump administration it has at least done something similar during every other presidents admin since at least the 90's. 10 agreements to abandon its nuclear program since 1992 or something like that.

Trump had to start somewhere though, but making this out to be anything more than a first step at a new attempt with NoKo is fucking dumb.

No you see deals with benchmarks and enforcement are bad, like the Iran deal.

Agreements that are weaker than anything US has signed since 1992 are good.

Honestly though, Trump had to start somewhere and while I have negative faith that this goes anywhere it isn't nothing. More of a win for Kim than anything though, but short of a war to remove his regime, Kim was always going to come out of a winner here.
the trump derangement syndrome is real

In a joint statement, Kim merely “reaffirmed” the same commitment to denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula that North Korea has repeatedly made since 1992.

hrm.

I guess you don't know how shit works.

Step 1.

President Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un signed a statement Tuesday promoting "mutual confidence building" to "promote the denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula." In the statement, the leaders outlined four commitments: establishing relations, building a "lasting a stable peace regime on the Korean Peninsula," working toward denuclearization and recovering POW/MIA remains.

See this just isn't true, not that you care though.

Everything NoKo has done during the Trump administration it has at least done something similar during every other presidents admin since at least the 90's. 10 agreements to abandon its nuclear program since 1992 or something like that.

Trump had to start somewhere though, but making this out to be anything more than a first step at a new attempt with NoKo is fucking dumb.

When has the north shook hands with the south? Under which president? When was the last face to face with NK leader... with which president?

yahnlonrqk311.png

reeeeeeeeee! :lol:

trump/putin/kim/pence 2032

Back