Beds - what ya got

mine is King though, this pic looks like a twin. Think it's California King Bed though as it is longer than wide... i dunno. it's massive and 3 feet to the top of the mattress

7c72171e1b98e7d00c0ab9c02e93915e.jpg

so poor you don't even know how to spell Cadillac.

Hey spoilt little rich kid with your posh education and all the good spelling, if you're having a pop at the poor guy for his spelling, you might consider starting your sentence with a capital letter. You're welcome. :rolleyes:

Hey spoilt little rich kid with your posh education and all the good spelling, if you're having a pop at the poor guy for his spelling, you might consider starting your sentence with a capital letter. You're welcome. :rolleyes:

Nobody pushed the Poomaster button.

So grab your plunger, and get to work.

(p.s., spoilt isn't a word outside of Britain.)

I've got two Alaskan Kings side-by-side. Plenty of space but tough to find sheets.

Also tough to find sweat towels (©NGFM) that are large enough.

so poor you don't even know how to spell Cadillac.

It's a Portmanteau of Caddy and Cadillac.

I really don't think my ability to spell the name of a foreign car is any metric of wealth so I'm not sure on what you are basing your assumptions of my net worth.

I certainly wouldn't be proud to own that 15 yr old shit box, that's for sure. I do believe you didn't buy it anyway as it was too expensive for you and it was all a fantasy in your head.

now that is poor

So....i just picked this up.... by JuggerNaught - TribalWar Forums

and sad, very sad, sadder than Vanster

nighty night, going to bed, stay covid free, enjoy ramadan :sunny:

Last edited:
tempur-pedic memory foam thing

love it; 12 years old and no thoughts on replacing yet.

That's me. The only problem with the old style memory foam, is it heats up in the night. New foam (Purple) is designed to spread out the heat. I could buy a new mattress to go on top but I'm ok with my mattress. Laurie would always wake up hot complaining the air wasn't cold enough. It was the mattress doing this. I offered to buy her a new mattress for her side of the bed but she said no and then moved in with my dad and bought a new bed.

Something-a-pedic, can’t remember exactly, paid like $1000 for it a few years ago. Wife picked it out because I can sleep on a rock to be completely honest. We do Queen Size which has plenty of room imo

Got it at Jordan Marsh. Sleep techs had us get on a machine which said this mattress would help wife sleep, which it did.

That's me. The only problem with the old style memory foam, is it heats up in the night. New foam (Purple) is designed to spread out the heat. I could buy a new mattress to go on top but I'm ok with my mattress. Laurie would always wake up hot complaining the air wasn't cold enough. It was the mattress doing this. I offered to buy her a new mattress for her side of the bed but she said no and then moved in with my dad and bought a new bed.

Laurie lives with your dad now?

Back