Your desks, show them to me

Yeah there is a skirt going around under the desk top so a horizontal bit is screwed to the vertical timber studs behind the plasterboard.

Check out my super productive desk!

rY8iKZg.jpg

MMmmmm that carpet goes well with the wallpaper. Each is special on its own but together? Bliss

Looks like Pelosi's desk before that smelly man sat in it and got his manliness all over it. Then, they took her podium and man-handled it.

Found some floor today in the temp office, moved a giant file cabinet in, and built some files.
702aa7813326b46c386650cc372bf551.jpg
ce3974042a2cf6b2dffb9f061cebe3f6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Is that an Apple IIe?

btw - nice files, I love file dividers, I have a few nice sets from the 60's that I am going to stick in my old wooden filing cabinet one day

So I've been looking and looking for an l-shaped desk big enough for what I want, Couldn't find one. Plenty of l-shaped desks out there but they aren't really all that big and they want ridiculous prices for not much of a desk. So i decided to build one

0116212112-HDR.jpg

6x8, 2 tier, top tier for monitors. Center 'shelf' is for 42" tv that i always seem to have at least 1 spare sitting around. Still have to drill holes in the center of each 'section for cabling and wire management, probably a day or so of sanding. The wood actually has a nice grain to it, so im just going to clear coat it when im done. Also adding lights. I have 2 long power strips with breakers for underneath.

The left side will be for my 3d printer and a blank workspace for projects.

So far total cost is $389. Probably be about $430 or so by the time I'm done. Took about 5 hours to get to this point. Everything is roughed in, but its all lined up and squared off.

Haven't quite figured out where the PC will go. I don't want to just sit it on the ground

You really couldn't find one of these at the local used office supply getting place juggy?

ae9e7294076b8bc76fc01386402ba8b4.jpg

Sent from my vagina stretcher using Tapatalk

So I've been looking and looking for an l-shaped desk big enough for what I want, Couldn't find one. Plenty of l-shaped desks out there but they aren't really all that big and they want ridiculous prices for not much of a desk. So i decided to build one

0116212112-HDR.jpg

6x8, 2 tier, top tier for monitors. Center 'shelf' is for 42" tv that i always seem to have at least 1 spare sitting around. Still have to drill holes in the center of each 'section for cabling and wire management, probably a day or so of sanding. The wood actually has a nice grain to it, so im just going to clear coat it when im done. Also adding lights. I have 2 long power strips with breakers for underneath.

The left side will be for my 3d printer and a blank workspace for projects.

So far total cost is $389. Probably be about $430 or so by the time I'm done. Took about 5 hours to get to this point. Everything is roughed in, but its all lined up and squared off.

Haven't quite figured out where the PC will go. I don't want to just sit it on the ground

Good project. Do not cheap out on the support ;)

Back