[Girls] So I bought my girl a Louis Vuitton purse...

Nah, she wanted new sexy lingerie.

Then again I broke up with her a couple months down the road, so in a way I guess I did buy them for someone else she was fucking. :shrug:

However classy girls do not go for fakes, this I know. They rather save their money for the real thing and take care of it like a real thing.
He said that she said she was going to buy a knock off. Way to call his girl trashy.

Is this a troll?

Anyways, people are jealous. LV bags are classy. Good choice.

edit: You have to remember TribalWar is filled with people who make less than 50k and who don't have class.

Show them a breitling vs fossil and most would say fossil.

Edit edit: I should say most people don't know what a breitling is on tribalwar.

LV bags are for niggers now. They used to be classy when the Hepburns were sporting them, but LV adopted hip-hop culture and it has become shit.

supplies.gif

Yeah. I think a lot of branding has to do with wealth identification. Most people don't have a mansion and a city house, and never will. Even if you get a purse or a 4k watch, you really don't fit in with the people that have it all and use it to really seperate themselves out from the rest of us. They live in an afforded alternate reality.

Stuff like this is more useful when comparing yourself with others of your own class, who see it and gush on it. I guess that's why it was brought here and turned into a thread. By bringing it here and showing it off, you really tell us you are one of us and not one of them. Because they don't need to do this. They are just looking out for the people who don't have any of this stuff and make sure to exclude them.

Last edited:
The status of having me as a boyfriend is worth so much more than a LV purse, so I never feel the need to compensate.

If you want to call me that...be my guest but I guarantee you my boyfriend would be happy if I were one.

Chicks like the name brand shit for one reason: Bragging rights. It's like cars for you guys. I just don't think it is a good investment. A purse will fall apart in a year. A car or computer wont unless something happens like you drop the pc or you crash up your car. If the girl was going to buy a knockoff...he could have taken her to go purchase one and saved himself a buttload of money, and she probably could have been able to get three or four of them. She would have been twice as happy.

Back