[NBA] Chris Paul deal is off

injury reports dont generate 100pg threads within hours on nfl forums like this shit has done on realgm

He hasn't had cartilage in his knee for 2 years. It's bone on bone grinding when he runs and jumps. If he gets amnestied (which would be logical) any other team under the cap could bid on his services. Maybe he'd end up in a sihthole in Milwaukee.

If he doesn't get Amnestied, the Blazers already know his capabilities. He will start the season, end up on bench midway through, and he doesn't want that. So he retires.

Lol Dan Gilbert is a big baby, this is an email he sent to stern:

Apparently foiling the dastardly lakers is more important to the 29 owners of the Hornets than actually improving the value of the Hornets to facilitate a sale of the team.

what a bitch.

Also, unrelated/related, seeing Roy having to walk away is really upsetting. Been a fan since his days at UW; can't say I'm surprised with the way his knees are but still a shame nonetheless.

you know what also kills ball movement

throwing up a fucking shitty shot after dribbling for 10 secs

iverson mutters 'bad shot' to himself watching that team

this get posted yet?

CP-got-Stern_d_medium.gif

btw, few more spots in the tw fantasy bball league. pm me to join.

that was the game that makes this news surprising

i thought after that, maybe he still had some time left in him

was also a giant surprise that it didn't end the mavs season, the fact they came back from that.. then won it all, mental strength people didn't think they had

Back